The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

Dont think the darts one will ever get going really. The hung like an elephant one is gunna stick like the "weve got robinho" because its the first and mainstream one thats got going.

I think we should do a mohammed ali style one

"ade bumaye" and just keep chanting it akin to shauny wright wright wright.

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

It's a shit song.

Once upon a time, City fans were imaginative and funny. It changed. The end.

It is very interesting fact that many racists don't believe they are racist. They have been brought up in a home where rscist comments and stereotyping are the norm. The ones who think that racism is wrong but cannot see why such chants are racist are no better than the apes who are the soldiers of the BNP. If any one does not believe this chant to be racist and wants to argue the point then they can with a steward at future games because I for one intend to make a complaint to the nearest one the next time I hear it.

Project Rain said:
It's a shit song.

Once upon a time, City fans were imaginative and funny. It changed. The end.

Its poor form really, cant stand the song.

Hope to god a new one starts up because i cant be fucking arsed reading this bollox after every time Ade scores or plays well and people want to sing for him. It takes the shine off the result.

Just posted this on another thread on the same subject. To make sure my point is seen its repeated below.

It is very interesting fact that many racists don't believe they are racist. They have been brought up in a home where rscist comments and stereotyping are the norm. The ones who think that racism is wrong but cannot see why such chants are racist are no better than the apes who are the soldiers of the BNP. If any one does not believe this chant to be racist and wants to argue the point then they can with a steward at future games because I for one intend to make a complaint to the nearest one the next time I hear it.

If our fans are so racist as everyone is saying, why aren't these songs sung to richards, swp, onouha, robinho, etuhu etc... Could it not be that he's just a big lad? I'm on the fence if i'm honest, it's a shit song anyway, the Berbatov one is brilliant.

Fucking hell man, its a song, who cares what it means! if i was a professional footballer and had a song about me i couldnt care less about the words, id just be happy that i have a song!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.