The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

PistonBlue said:
We used to sing a song that referred to the alleged generous size of Vonk's willy. I don't recall the legions of miserable bastards against fun finding that racist. But then Vonk was a white guy and as far I'm aware the Dutch are not generally well know for their larger than average sized willy's.

It's just a song. In pretty poor taste admittedly and probably not appropriate but racist? No, I think some people actively seek to find racism so they can feel a bit righteous for while.

No 2 ways about it PB. But in all their righteousness and holier than thou behaviour, they are creating a feckin' Orwellian nitemare. Since my posting towards BossmanBlue, he seems to have gone hiding.

PistonBlue said:
We used to sing a song that referred to the alleged generous size of Vonk's willy. I don't recall the legions of miserable bastards against fun finding that racist. But then Vonk was a white guy and as far I'm aware the Dutch are not generally well know for their larger than average sized willy's.

It's just a song. In pretty poor taste admittedly and probably not appropriate but racist? No, I think some people actively seek to find racism so they can feel a bit righteous for while.

No 2 ways about it PB. But in all their righteousness and holier than thou behaviour, they are creating a feckin' Orwellian nitemare. Since my posting towards BossmanBlue, he seems to have gone hiding.

Bossman Blue said:
shadygiz said:

Unless you have seen him without his clothes on it makes a statement about the size of his dick that can only be linked to the stereotyping that says all black men have large ones. A stupid assumption that dates from days when racism was accepted as it abused a 'lower class' of person.

This is one of the most depressing posts I've ever read. It isn't racist for fooks sake, it is in fact the antidote to a song sung by fans of other clubs about him which is undeniably racist! Do you honestly think he'd be offended about a song which implies he has a massive cock? Have you ever been in a football changing room? I'm guessing not. Believe me, the lads will be pissing themselves about it.

I bet you're a barrel of laughs at the game aren't you?

m27 said:
Bossman Blue said:
Unless you have seen him without his clothes on it makes a statement about the size of his dick that can only be linked to the stereotyping that says all black men have large ones. A stupid assumption that dates from days when racism was accepted as it abused a 'lower class' of person.

This is one of the most depressing posts I've ever read. It isn't racist for fooks sake, it is in fact the antidote to a song sung by fans of other clubs about him which is undeniably racist! Do you honestly think he'd be offended about a song which implies he has a massive cock? Have you ever been in a football changing room? I'm guessing not. Believe me, the lads will be pissing themselves about it.

Mate, i am chomping at the bit for a reply off BossmanBlue, but im afraid i'll just have to resign myself to the fact that he is either a wind up merchant or a complete and utter cretin, and thats putting it mildly.

I bet you're a barrel of laughs at the game aren't you?

Mate, i am chomping at the bit for a reply off BossmanBlue, but im afraid i'll just have to resign myself to the fact that he is either a wind up merchant or a complete and utter cretin, and thats putting it mildly. Checkout his reply to my joke posted earlier on in the thread, unreal.

Buzzer1 - Depressingly, I don't think he is a wind up merchant, he is symptomatic of the new breed of football fan who cannot comprehend that football is all about escapism and want everything sanitised. He's the bloke that asks you to sit down at the game and the one who goes running to stewards and the police over the slightest bit of bad language. Drab, very very drab.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.