The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

m27 said:
Buzzer1 - Depressingly, I don't think he is a wind up merchant, he is symptomatic of the new breed of football fan who cannot comprehend that football is all about escapism and want everything sanitised. He's the bloke that asks you to sit down at the game and the one who goes running to stewards and the police over the slightest bit of bad language. Drab, very very drab.

M27, exactly right, makes me sick. Probably the type who breaks every rule going when no one is watching, boots his cat, tells the kids that they cant have another jam butty as they already had one, and probably picks his nose and eats it.

buzzer that joke was shit!

you will always get the do gooder who shouts his mouth off before thinking about what he is saying, the song is not rascist, but is a bit embarrasing and not very funny but only because of the verse his wife is sore, he probably pisses himself at the hung like an elephant verse i know the black lads i played football with would of if it was them, i mean tell me a man who don't want to be hung like a horse?

adebayor, adebayooor. give him the ball im sure he will score.

big blueballs said:
buzzer that joke was shit!

you will always get the do gooder who shouts his mouth off before thinking about what he is saying, the song is not rascist, but is a bit embarrasing and not very funny but only because of the verse his wife is sore, he probably pisses himself at the hung like an elephant verse i know the black lads i played football with would of if it was them, i mean tell me a man who don't want to be hung like a horse?

2 scenarios BBB, 1. Some kids back in the 80s in Sintellins hung a horse. I would not like this. 2. I used to play amateur football and 2 of the black lads had massive mattress vipers. This, would be the envy of many a man.

It being racist or not is of less importance than the fact it is fucking shit.

Find most of our songs lately to be cringeworthy and unoriginal, but at least we have stopped the 'insert player name' woah oh oh shite from Sven's day.

The darts one is better, but the last bit would make us sound like a load of fucking cockneys, and nobody wants that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.