The Official NFL 2012-13

Wellsblue21

just thought id start a thread with the nfl season fastly approaching.

who have we all got to win the Superbowl, personally im going for the Baltimore Ravens.

My money's on the Ravens as well.

I've been a Redskins fan since the mid eighties but they have been so bad for many a year now. I just buzz off the whole of it now but hate the Cowboys!

Banned Tosspot said:

I've been a Redskins fan since the mid eighties but they have been so bad for many a year now. I just buzz off the whole of it now but hate the Cowboys!

with rg3 at qb though, could be the franchise player that the redskins need.
coming back to the ravens, with flacco blossming late last season, ray lewis and reed due 1 more run and if tyrell suggs comes back from injury the same player then they have a big shot at it though a lot will depend if the lose ray rice as they're isnt a better running back in the game when hes on top form.

Wellsblue21 said:
Banned Tosspot said:

with rg3 at qb though, could be the franchise player that the redskins need.
coming back to the ravens, with flacco blossming late last season, ray lewis and reed due 1 more run and if tyrell suggs comes back from injury the same player then they have a big shot at it though a lot will depend if the lose ray rice as they're isnt a better running back in the game when hes on top form.
I am a bit excited about RG3 but I'll have to wait and see. They should at the very least be better than in the last few seasons.

A guy I work with is so sure the Ravens (his team) have it in the bag that he's put a grand on them.

im a ravens guy, just love their smash mouth style. i excited to peyton back if he can stay healthy. my mates a jets fan and he reckons tebows going to take the gets to conference finals lol, i was like errr. ok.

Wellsblue21 said:
im a ravens guy, just love their smash mouth style. i excited to peyton back if he can stay healthy. my mates a jets fan and he reckons tebows going to take the gets to conference finals lol, i was like errr. ok.
Haha the Jets, fuck 'em!

if i had my way neither as they were the two worse passings qb's last season accordng to stats, and theirs so many times tebow can run the ball, so unless your skip bayless you have to admit jets should of gone for peyton over tebow.

mancityscot said:
Jets are my team. Who to play at QB though. Tebow or sanchez?

I am a Jets fan but let me tell you they are a tough team to support. Thats not only because they have won fuck all for 44 years but because the organization and players often come off like a bunch of clowns!! They write check with their mouths that their play/bodies cannot cash!!!!!

Tebow stinks and that actually might hurt the Jets this season!!!

Frank the Yank said:
mancityscot said:
Jets are my team. Who to play at QB though. Tebow or sanchez?

I am a Jets fan but let me tell you they are a tough team to support. Thats not only because they have won fuck all for 44 years but because the organization and players often come off like a bunch of clowns!! They write check with their mouths that their play/bodies cannot cash!!!!!

Tebow stinks and that actually might hurt the Jets this season!!!

Its amazing that some would actually have TT start over Sanchez, they are a million miles apart ability wise. Yes hes a great kid, blah blah blah, but hes just not very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.