The Official NFL 2012-13

I'll tell you one team that won't, the Saints, with whats gone on. Still think Vitt will ask Payton for a lot of help on the low down. But too much has gone on and I think we'll struggle till Payton is back.

So I'm going to keep an eye on the Dolphins results this year. Mainly because of Bush and Ochocinco.

I did a fantasy league last year and if we get the numbers i'll do another this year. Pm me if you want in and then i can set one up

niall_mcfc said:
I did a fantasy league last year and if we get the numbers i'll do another this year. Pm me if you want in and then i can set one up

I'm in, think I may have been in yours last year but I missed the draft because I was out and ended up with a shocking team!

niall_mcfc said:
I'm in.

We can keep this thread for updates and other stuff.

MCFC1993 said:
niall_mcfc said:

I'm in, think I may have been in yours last year but I missed the draft because I was out and ended up with a shocking team!

Thats the problem but a live draft is much better. We can try and sort a date out where everybody is available and thats why i would like to limit it to a maximum of 10 players

The Jets will the the first team to implode.

Going for the Packers even though I support the Patriots.

You be lucky to the get the 10 needed lol. I never got this bag of shit ever. Too fucking stop start over and over and over again. I watched bits and pieces and it put me to sleep at night sure thing to put me to sleep. American sports are so fucking shit in my view.

Flacco is not a SB winning QB. Aside from the 3 or 4 'obvious' teams, I fancy the Chargers and Lions to have a good run at the post season.

leighton said:
You be lucky to the get the 10 needed lol. I never got this bag of shit ever. Too fucking stop start over and over and over again. I watched bits and pieces and it put me to sleep at night sure thing to put me to sleep. American sports are so fucking shit in my view.

We had well more than 10 apply last year, I think you have to appreciate the training they do, the plays they use and the tactics used to truly adapt to American football. I would say I'm a novice to the sport 3 seasons now and even I do not truly understand all the plays they use but thats kind of the beauty to it. learning to understand. After all its history is as long as footballs.

On a side note what do people make of Andrew Luck the Colts' new rookie QB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.