The Official NFL 2012-13

I'm also in again for a BM fantasy league, didn't lose a game until the final last year.

leighton said:
You be lucky to the get the 10 needed lol. I never got this bag of shit ever. Too fucking stop start over and over and over again. I watched bits and pieces and it put me to sleep at night sure thing to put me to sleep. American sports are so fucking shit in my view.

Arent you Irish? Home to some of the most ridiculous sports I've ever seen. People in glass houses and all that...

If you arent Irish, my apologies, but I guarantee wherever you are from has some shit sports ;)

TFC said:
leighton said:
You be lucky to the get the 10 needed lol. I never got this bag of shit ever. Too fucking stop start over and over and over again. I watched bits and pieces and it put me to sleep at night sure thing to put me to sleep. American sports are so fucking shit in my view.

Arent you Irish? Home to some of the most ridiculous sports I've ever seen. People in glass houses and all that...

If you arent Irish, my apologies, but I guarantee wherever you are from has some shit sports ;)
One word..Curling. Fucking wank.

MCFC1993 said:
leighton said:

We had well more than 10 apply last year, I think you have to appreciate the training they do, the plays they use and the tactics used to truly adapt to American football. I would say I'm a novice to the sport 3 seasons now and even I do not truly understand all the plays they use but thats kind of the beauty to it. learning to understand. After all its history is as long as footballs.

On a side note what do people make of Andrew Luck the Colts' new rookie QB?

Every single sport has what you said above. I look at the Irish summer sports here and these lads all have jobs to do the next morning in Hurling and GAA Football. IF GAA was marketed the way NFL is then it would have a hugh following everywhere. Most people would think the Irish sports are shit but the skill levels is just crazy in hurling and football. You would soon notice playing hurling and getting a crack into the ribs from a rival player.

welcometomanchester said:
TFC said:
leighton said:

Curling is Scottish. Or at least has it's origins in Scotland.

Maybe.

jimharri said:
welcometomanchester said:
TFC said:

Curling is Scottish.

I think.
I meant huring. My bad!

followed the Seahawks since steve largent days, been to the now demolished Kingdome a few times, never expect anything so am never disappointed.
On a different note, for any gridiron fans, never try and argue/defend the game, it just ends in tired old unfunny cliches by nobs who add nothing because they know nothing, they are entitled to their opinion of course, no matter how shallow and bigoted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.