The Official NFL 2012-13

jimharri said:
welcometomanchester said:
jimharri said:
Curling is Scottish.

I think.
I meant huring. My bad!
You think hurling is wank?

Hurling is a classic sport the skill level by the top teams is just amazing try catching a sliotar when there is players with hurls ready to take your crack your hand with a hurl. Hurling is a mad mans game. I wouldnt play it myself but it is great to see 2 teams play against each other the speed of the game.

Banned Tosspot said:
Fuck! I wanna go over to the states now and catch a game.

*checks bank balance*

didnt realise how expensive it was to take in a nfl game. looked at the jets site and the worst seats were $50. you can catch a baseball game for $15

mancityscot said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Fuck! I wanna go over to the states now and catch a game.

*checks bank balance*

didnt realise how expensive it was to take in a nfl game. looked at the jets site and the worst seats were $50. you can catch a baseball game for $15
Depends on where in the states you are and how good/crap the team are. I saw Raiders tickets for $18 whilst I was in Cali last.

leighton said:
You be lucky to the get the 10 needed lol. I never got this bag of shit ever. Too fucking stop start over and over and over again. I watched bits and pieces and it put me to sleep at night sure thing to put me to sleep. American sports are so fucking shit in my view.

We get it you dont like it as you have said before but why pop up on every thread slagging it off. Bit sad imo<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 pm --<br /><br />I will start an official thread for the fantasy league later on. If we get over 10 which it looks like we will then we'll have to have a bigger league which isnt ideal but no point cutting people out

I am supporting the Ravens for the Superbowl and have followed them since City visited them a few years back.

ray%20lewis.ashx

A mate is a Bears fan and his son is a Panthers fan and we have just booked a trip to the Bears v Panthers game in October. Ended up paying £150 a ticket which is a bit steep but can't wait. :)

niall_mcfc said:
leighton said:
You be lucky to the get the 10 needed lol. I never got this bag of shit ever. Too fucking stop start over and over and over again. I watched bits and pieces and it put me to sleep at night sure thing to put me to sleep. American sports are so fucking shit in my view.

We get it you dont like it as you have said before but why pop up on every thread slagging it off. Bit sad imo

-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 pm --

I will start an official thread for the fantasy league later on. If we get over 10 which it looks like we will then we'll have to have a bigger league which isnt ideal but no point cutting people out

Someone get Niall a saucer of milk meeoow. lol.

As a BIG Steelers fan, seeing all this love for the Ravens from fellow blue is upsetting.

I think it's the 49ers year, they've drafted well and have a weak division which should give them home field through most of the play offs.

It's also hard to look past the Packers with Rodgers (who says he's a blue) and those receivers.

I'm looking forward to it now. Always said that I like cowboys although I have no affiliation with any of the teams.

Sussed out that I will always have a soft spot for the saints after 2009. Was an epic season and I will always want them to succeed as they were underdogs all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.