The OFFICIAL Spurs V City Match Thread.

im shocked that everybody has so far predicted a spurs win..

This is the best squad City have assembled in a very long time, I know they havn't played together properly,but individually they are a better outfit than the spuds.
Yes spurs always seem to come out on top and we are playing away but i'm going for a great start to the season and going for a City win.Our players have all a point to make as a team and individually if they want to make the 25 man cut.Don't care what score just as long as we get 1 more than them.

I recon this is going to be the team

___________________HART____________________
BOATENG_____KOLO______KOMPANY_____KOLAROV
__________YAYA____DE JONG____BARRY_________
___________________SILVA____________________
_____________TEVEZ______ADEBAYOR___________

Ragnarok said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Nonesense. The match thread should be done the day after the last league game giving everyone a full weeks worth of developments surely. That's how i remember it here last year. They were in the main forum then too..... Don't be such flaming spoil sports.... sheeesh.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/961611.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/961611.aspx</a>

Everyones doing it... It's all the rage.

50016755v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Eh? I, with Freestyler used to start the match threads last year and I can remember creating them usually 1 or 2 days after the last match.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:28 pm --<br /><br />
Deek said:
im shocked that everybody has so far predicted a spurs win..

This is the best squad City have assembled in a very long time, I know they havn't played together properly,but individually they are a better outfit than the spuds.
Yes spurs always seem to come out on top and we are playing away but i'm going for a great start to the season and going for a City win.Our players have all a point to make as a team and individually if they want to make the 25 man cut.Don't care what score just as long as we get 1 more than them.

If we get in Balotelli by Saturday - then it would be 4- 1 City.
If we dont, then i predict 2-0 City.

WIN WIN :p

OK - three outcomes, and please feel free to cut and paste at the final whistle on Saturday:

1. Can't believe we lost to that shite. Same old Mancini, the tossers negativity is going to cost us this season again. I don't care what anyone says, we should have paid Mourinho the world to come here. Tell you what, if Mourinho was our manager do you think Ibra, Torres, Gerrard or even Messi wouldn't have signed for us. Sick of this shite......

2. A draw is a good start to the season, especially given our track record at Spuds. Maybe if Mancini wasn't so negative in last quarter of the game we might have gone on to win it. Bringing Viera on with 20 mins to go and taking off Silva was a bad move. By the way, I liked Balotelli's tracking back.

3. What a start! 3 points at Spuds, and by a couple of goals!!!! Title is over and done already, I'm just wondering if we'll do the double!!! Balotelli was immense, Silva is a magician, and Mancini can come round my house and propogate my wife......... Kolarov's free kick has got to be a contender for goal of the season already. Can't remember last time I felt this good.

Bought our tickets just before KO at the Valencia game on sat.
After our first half showing I am glad we did...Spuds away is one I always right off as nil point....but this sesaon as the song goes..i gotta a feelin...

I will come over from germany for the Spurs match. So it will be a good result for City (I hope so).

Cheers
Andre

me and few m8's traveling down to spuds game, can any one tell me any pubs near to the ground that ok to get a few in b 4 kick off. thx

MCFC73 said:
me and few m8's traveling down to spuds game, can any one tell me any pubs near to the ground that ok to get a few in b 4 kick off. thx

ditto.

is Ledley King fit for the game? If so it would be interesting if he picks him to play against us or saves him for the CL game a few days later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.