The OFFICIAL Spurs V City Match Thread.

muffwah00 said:
Superhack said:
We WILL win this game. I have no doubt. As another poster wrote, the Spuds have essentially the same team: we have brought four world class lads over the summer, all of whom will play.

Kolarov will kill Lennon
Yaya will massacre Palacios
Boateng will kick the bollocks out of who ever their left back is, and
Silva will ride the hole off Dawson.
Tevez and Adebayor will destroy King

Man for man our team is much superior.
This is it, chaps. This is the start of if.

My team:

---------Hart----------
Boateng--Kolo---Vinny----Kolarov
----------De Jong---------------
--Milner-----------Yaya---------
-----------Silva----------------
-----Tevez--------------Ade---

Awesome
1:3 to City

Super-delusional. You should be embarrassed. City have done absolutely nothing to deserve the prediction of an away win at spurs.

Milner isn't even a City player. While very good players nobody signing for City has been world class. Most of them are gambles.

Kolarov will kill Lennon - how many times have you seen Kolarov play? Once? Pretty fucking bold considering he has never even played in this country.

Yaya will massacre Palacios - perhaps, perhaps not. Toure, like the other signings, is not world class though. Barcelona sold him because they can do better than him and he wasn't playing.

Boateng will kick the bollocks out of who ever their left back is - Bale? Bale running from full back with Modric coming inside off the left mid. I mean I know Boateng will have come up against Robben/Ribery/Messi on rare occassions but if the Spurs left side hasn't improved it was still good enough to be the main driving force in getting 4th.

Silva will ride the hole off Dawson - again, a good foreign player who has never played here against a tough tackling English defender, in England. Flair players normally take more time to adapt to the lack of time and space in possession, it is unreasonable to expect him to be tearing the defences apart straight away.

Tevez and Adebayor will destroy King - to borrow from another, first time for everything.

What is going to crush City's season is not the lack of talent or cohesion. It is the completely unrealistic and unreasonable expectations of people like this. The moment 3 games come along without a win (and it will happen) people will be crywanking begging for a change of manager.

This is the kind of expectation that a huge club who can't sell out Liverpool or Spurs away on the first day of the season really cannot justify. Footballing joke.

Oh and if you play a diamond, Bale and Lennon will ruin your world class full backs.

jealous are ya

A tough one to start off with.

My head says a draw 2-2 (Adebayor, Johnson)

If we come away with 3 points i will be buzzing and what a great start it would be.

The team i would go with:

Hart

Richards K.Toure Kompany Kolorov

De Jong

Y.Toure Barry

Johnson Tevez

Adebayor

I've gone with Joe as no.1 as a believe Hart is better with dealing with crosses and Spurs will play with two wingers and Crouch up front meaning plenty of balls into the box.

Boateng if fit in for richards.

Lescott or K.Toure was a close one, but went for toure, as is captain, is used to playing Spurs in big games being ex arsenal and has showed better form in pre-season.

With the front 3 interchanging positions.

Heart say 1-3 (Adebayor, Tevez, Johnson)

COME ON CITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superhack said:
We WILL win this game. I have no doubt. As another poster wrote, the Spuds have essentially the same team: we have brought four world class lads over the summer, all of whom will play.

Kolarov will kill Lennon
Yaya will massacre Palacios
Boateng will kick the bollocks out of who ever their left back is, and
Silva will ride the hole off Dawson.
Tevez and Adebayor will destroy King

Man for man our team is much superior.
This is it, chaps. This is the start of if.

My team:

---------Hart----------

Boateng--Kolo---Vinny----Kolarov

----------De Jong---------------

--Milner-----------Yaya---------

-----------Silva----------------

-----Tevez--------------Ade---

Awesome

1:3 to City

You seem so sure about tomorrow, well it will not be the first time you have played us expecting to win and getting nothing

Sure we have strengthened yet, but all our key players will be fit for tomorrow, including King.

Tevez City said:
........................Hart..............

Richards...Boateng...Kolo..Kola

.........Yaya....DJ........Barry

AJ...............Tevez.......Silva
b
If you play that formation I think Bale will slaughter Richards

-----------------Hart----------------
Richards--Boateng--Kompany--Kolarov
---------------De Jong---------------
------------Toure----Barry-----------
AJ--------------Tevez-----------Silva

2-1 City. Start the season well, (finish well too hopefully)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.