The OFFICIAL Spurs V City Match Thread.

afro2007 said:
i don't understand why u guys admire a player who let crouch score us last season with is silly mistake.he doesn't have the quality as toure has.when u ask me toure is more of a cCB than kompany,kompany should be in midfield with yaya or barry but not dejong.

Crouch walked all over Toure last season, Spurs' big tactic was knock the ball up to Crouch, who beat Toure in the air every single time, get the ball off Crouch, and play from there, and it worked perfectly. It sticks in my mind because i rememebr Toure trying everything to deal with this, fouling, jumping for the headers, just before the ball reached Crouch sometimes he'd drop off and just not challenge at all to try and pick up a flick on etc

good luck today and for the rest of the season. hope your challenging for the title. nice to see another team up there. thanks for the loan of Nedum.

durhammackem said:
good luck today and for the rest of the season. hope your challenging for the title. nice to see another team up there. thanks for the loan of Nedum.

Good luck to you too mate, our Ned should do you proud, you'll love him.

Keith Moon said:
Just sent Mrs & Jr to the beach, is it too early for a beer?
Not at all Keith and thanks for all the updates ,cheers will not be far behind you.[ with the drink that is!]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.