The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 11:17 (4/8)

blue 1992 said:
I'm over the moon that's ned's signed a new contract. I think e'll play a key part in the next 5 years.

Me too.

I was quite worried he would have been sold or given in part-exchange for Lescott.

Apparently he's one of the brightest and knowledgable footballers in the Premiership as well. :o)

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 10:01 (2/8)

Spindash said:
ReVoRolla said:
cos he is injured.

comical_ali.jpg

Quality lol

Thank you for this thread! After a week away I was dreading trawling through everything to find out what's been going on.

chazmcfc said:
ono is letting this thread slip.
Nah Ono's internet at home has packed up. Hopefully i'll have it sorted by weekend at latest. Also been off work as someone in my office had the dreaded swine flu so not being able to use work's compueters. Back at work now but the back-log of work as been so high that i haven't been able to update as much as i would like.

Anyway i'm trying my best, things will be back to normal by weekend.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 09:03 (5/8)

just wanted to say thanks ono. very handy mate, cheers
gx

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 10:27 (5/8)

I am Andrea Mazzei, I am a working partner of Marco Simone, who is Matteo Colombos agent. Please excuse my poorly transated english. As you may or may not have known, 17 year old right midfielder winger, Matteo Colombo from Lega Pro Prima Divisione side Potenza S.C, is in talks with Manchester City and is close to signing a 1.5 million euro deal. My friend, Colombos agent, Marco Simone, has informed me official talks will take place in Potenza, Italy today and tomorrow. The deal could be confirmed a week after.

Matteo Colombo is an exciting young player and hopes are high for him. Potenza S.C thinks he has a big future in football. Marco Simone has informed me that many clubs in Europe are looking to sign Colombo, with interest in Spain and Netherlands. Colombo is a clinical goal scorer for Potenza S.C youth team. He is strong and powerful for a player of his age, which is why he is so popular at Potenza S.C.

I hope this happens and I wish you good luck.

Andrea

twohundred101.jpg

Matteo Colombo

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 21:56 (5/8)

thanks for the info m8, could this be the mystery guy from the superstore, has he travelled to england? how does he play?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.