The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 21:56 (5/8)

106iufl.jpg

Good luck on having a truely dissapointing season.

Andrea Mazzei said:
I am Andrea Mazzei, I am a working partner of Marco Simone, who is Matteo Colombos agent. Please excuse my poorly transated english. As you may or may not have known, 17 year old right midfielder winger, Matteo Colombo from Lega Pro Prima Divisione side Potenza S.C, is in talks with Manchester City and is close to signing a 1.5 million euro deal. My friend, Colombos agent, Marco Simone, has informed me official talks will take place in Potenza, Italy today and tomorrow. The deal could be confirmed a week after.

Matteo Colombo is an exciting young player and hopes are high for him. Potenza S.C thinks he has a big future in football. Marco Simone has informed me that many clubs in Europe are looking to sign Colombo, with interest in Spain and Netherlands. Colombo is a clinical goal scorer for Potenza S.C youth team. He is strong and powerful for a player of his age, which is why he is so popular at Potenza S.C.

I hope this happens and I wish you good luck.

Andrea

twohundred101.jpg

Matteo Colombo

He certainly looks like Ashton Kutcher. Having said that, even Kutcher could play in our defence atm, we're that shit!

MCB-GC said:
Andrea Mazzei said:
I am Andrea Mazzei, I am a working partner of Marco Simone, who is Matteo Colombos agent. Please excuse my poorly transated english. As you may or may not have known, 17 year old right midfielder winger, Matteo Colombo from Lega Pro Prima Divisione side Potenza S.C, is in talks with Manchester City and is close to signing a 1.5 million euro deal. My friend, Colombos agent, Marco Simone, has informed me official talks will take place in Potenza, Italy today and tomorrow. The deal could be confirmed a week after.

Matteo Colombo is an exciting young player and hopes are high for him. Potenza S.C thinks he has a big future in football. Marco Simone has informed me that many clubs in Europe are looking to sign Colombo, with interest in Spain and Netherlands. Colombo is a clinical goal scorer for Potenza S.C youth team. He is strong and powerful for a player of his age, which is why he is so popular at Potenza S.C.

I hope this happens and I wish you good luck.

Andrea

twohundred101.jpg

Matteo Colombo

He certainly looks like Ashton Kutcher. Having said that, even Kutcher could play in our defence atm, we're that shit!

Mods ban this fukin RAG shit

sam the drummer said:
We're not trying to buy history, we're creating it

Well said.

=============

Just tried to 'Wiki' this Matteo Columbo lad... and it came up with an article about the clitoris. Ha ha. Punk'd indeed.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 14:55 (8/8)

We either need to flex our muscle and make Everton an offer they can't turn down ie £30m or walkaway. I personally would pay for him, he is a good player and we are desperate for defenders.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 14:55 (8/8)

kiam06 said:
We either need to flex our muscle and make Everton an offer they can't turn down ie £30m or walkaway. I personally would pay for him, he is a good player and we are desperate for defenders.
I was thinking today, we spend close to 100m in the summer and yet we end up player TBH and Dunnie for the well over an hour today, something is very wrong there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.