The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 10:18 (20/8)

mcfc-mike said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I think it depends who is out there(indeed Hughes has said that), if the right player comes along then we will be back in the market, but this signing will be our last planned one.

for some reason i think we will sign one more player, a really big name signing that is going on in secret right now!!

just a feeling i have, dont know why, but its there,

will see i suppose

I think this as well.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 10:20 (25/8)

Lescott signed - Finally

The mail report that we've got Aleksic for around £6m, though our Serbian friends say hes only here on a 7 day trial

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 08:58 (26/8)

Right, this sounds crazy I know but I have had a fairly reliable update this afternoon that Robinho may be leaving before the end of the transfer window. I personally think this will not happen however the only way I think it could happen is part of a swap deal.

Has anyone else heard anything on this?

lawrenceofbernarbia said:
Right, this sounds crazy I know but I have had a fairly reliable update this afternoon that Robinho may be leaving before the end of the transfer window. I personally think this will not happen however the only way I think it could happen is part of a swap deal.

Has anyone else heard anything on this?

utter poppycock

well bluedallas that was what I thought but...if it does happen you heard it here first!

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 10:20 (25/8)

sam the drummer said:
Lescott signed - Finally

The mail report that we've got Aleksic for around £6m, though our Serbian friends say hes only here on a 7 day trial

the trial will be coming to an end around deadline day so if he's impressed he'll be signed up then IMO

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 16:31 (27/8)

Paul Dickov to Derby. 3 month loan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.