The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 16:31 (27/8)

i dont see the point in us loaning any of the current ones (instead we should sell them), bar caicedo (potential as his in early 20s) aswell as Hart with the same reasons.

Will we ever recall bojinov or ethuhu in the 1st team... not really.
IF Hughes continues his spending, as predicted next window, a new striker will mean bellemy gets the boot. A new defender would probably move out Onuha (even though he was our best defender last season :( or Zableta

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 17:25 (30/8)

anyone see my post about Robinho las week? any thoughts on whether he is going after no show today?

lawrenceofbernarbia said:
anyone see my post about Robinho las week? any thoughts on whether he is going after no show today?
Well we'll find out soon, won't we? I don't think he's going anywhere, at least not now.

When does the window close? Is it midnight tomorrow (that is between monday and tuesday) or midnight between tuesday and wednesday?

GoForGlory said:
lawrenceofbernarbia said:
Well we'll find out soon, won't we? I don't think he's going anywhere, at least not now.

When does the window close? Is it midnight tomorrow (that is between monday and tuesday) or midnight between tuesday and wednesday?

5pm tuesday.............

This si agreat thread. Well done for keeping it so up to date and easy to follow.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 11:25 (31/8)

You've missed out McGivern's loan to Leicester

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2009/August/Ryans-Foxy-move" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... -Foxy-move</a>

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 13:02 (31/8)

Bentley on way. !

Hughes wants to resurrect his career and thinks he can offer City something. He will come on a years loan with a view to a permanent 8m deal. Petrov will go the other way also on loan with a view to a permanent 4m deal.

Hughes sees Bentley as a different option on the right, (a good crosser), someone who can get the balls onto Adebayor's head.

Hughes was also interested in Aaron Lennon, but Harry Redknapp insisted he's not for sale at any price. May go back in for him next summer !

Also Dunne may be staying after all, we have given him the compensation package, however he isn't confident of first team football at Aston Villa. This is why they have made a late bid for James Collins of West Ham. !

However Sunderland may make a late bad, whilst Portsmouth are interested in bringing him on loan for about £1m. Watch this space. !

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 13:02 (31/8)

MYSTERYMAN said:
Bentley on way. !

Hughes wants to resurrect his career and thinks he can offer City something. He will come on a years loan with a view to a permanent 8m deal. Petrov will go the other way also on loan with a view to a permanent 4m deal.

Hughes sees Bentley as a different option on the right, (a good crosser), someone who can get the balls onto Adebayor's head.

Hughes was also interested in Aaron Lennon, but Harry Redknapp insisted he's not for sale at any price. May go back in for him next summer !

Also Dunne may be staying after all, we have given him the compensation package, however he isn't confident of first team football at Aston Villa. This is why they have made a late bid for James Collins of West Ham. !

However Sunderland may make a late bad, whilst Portsmouth are interested in bringing him on loan for about £1m. Watch this space. !
cheers fella i think i can trust you ,ive got a 2nd sense..
dont become a stranger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.