The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 12:35 (03/01)

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Matty said:
I would be VERY surprised if Roberto Mancini has come into English football and said "You know what, Victor Moses from Crystal Palace would be a great signing". If he does join us then Mancini has had zero input into that one.
I don't know, don't forget Mancini has been living in London and watching games, so he might well know who he is.

And Brian Kidd will know exactly who he is... He must be giving some transfer advice.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 11:08 (04/01)

Mancini sure knows who Moses is...

His knowledge of the English game has astounded me considering he's never managed here before. Started to look more and more like an inspired bit of business as each day passes...

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 10:58 (05/01)

ono said:
This thread is for those who don't have time to trawl through the countless posts on the forum to find out the all important up to date transfer news. Continually updated this thread will provide phone users, part-time browsers (pft..daytrippers) and those who actually work at work, with up to date transfer news involving the greatest team in the land and all the world, right up until the end of the transfer window.

January 2010

Incoming

None

Outgoing

Clayton McDonald - Released

This needs updating to include Paul Marshall.

mcfcdaytona said:
ono said:
This thread is for those who don't have time to trawl through the countless posts on the forum to find out the all important up to date transfer news. Continually updated this thread will provide phone users, part-time browsers (pft..daytrippers) and those who actually work at work, with up to date transfer news involving the greatest team in the land and all the world, right up until the end of the transfer window.

January 2010

Incoming

None

Outgoing

Clayton McDonald - Released

Has he been released? He went on loan to Aberdeen a good few back if i remember correctly. That's why i haven't included him.

ono said:
mcfcdaytona said:
Has he been released? He went on loan to Aberdeen a good few back if i remember correctly. That's why i haven't included him.
He was on loan, but I had heard that Aberdeen wanted him released so he could sign for them, don't know if it happened or not.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 11:02 (06/01)

GDP, you say he knew all about Moses, does mancini have eyes n any other young players, cheer mate

I doubt that any bid for Cordoba would now be successful as Inter's Christian Chivu has suffered a fractured skull.

Good hes 33 and no experience in this league. The talk of him comming and Veron was actually scaring the shit out of me !

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 20:32 (06/01)

I am really glad that we wont sign veron.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 20:32 (06/01)

He needs to snap up Connor wickham before someone else does!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.