The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

kenzie115 said:
I'm pretty sure we're all agreed we've got Boateng and now Yaya has definitely signed for an English club, according to his agent, and all the papers are speculating it's us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/03/yaya-toure-barcelona" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... -barcelona</a>

Touré has long been linked with a move to Manchester City who are captained by his elder brother Kolo, although City last night denied he was joining them.

Sorry if this has been done and for the benfit of those who just click on this thread, Boetang has signed for club see official site.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/04/football-transfer-rumours-bayern-carlos-tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... rlos-tevez</a>

For a start, there's talk of City gazumping Everton and several Spanish clubs to bag Borussia Dortmund's Paraguayan striker Lucas Barrios. As Roque Santa Cruz might point out, that would bring the total number of prolific Paraguayans at Eastlands to one.

Barrios is really good. He wasnt nominated for Argentina squad so he decided play for Paraguay at World Cup. He already scored 3 goals in 3 games for Paraguay. In Bundesliga he had a some problems in beginning was goalless in first 7 games. Then he scored 19 goals in 27 games.Before he signed for Dortmund he was topscoer in the world, scoring 37 in 38 games at ColoColo in Chile.

All this Yaya stuff is difficult to understand. If he's signed for prem club, what is the big secret about which one it is? He hasn't signed or we'd already know about it. I'm not saying he won't, but it certainly hasn't happened yet.

Pam said:
All this Yaya stuff is difficult to understand. If he's signed for prem club, what is the big secret about which one it is? He hasn't signed or we'd already know about it. I'm not saying he won't, but it certainly hasn't happened yet.

I will try to explain. Yaya is one of the most loved by FCB fans. Is not easy to sell him if Barcelona hasn't bought Fabregas before. Barcelona is now in elections to choose a president. Elections will finish next sunday.
Maybe this is the reason.

Excuse my english.

English:

Thanks for your input FromSpain. Given the elections, do you feel that if the elections will dictate the futures of those deemed surplus to requirements and could Yaya / Ibrahimovic still come into FCB's plans dependant on which president gets potentially the most lucrative one in world football?

What promises does each president make when getting the job so far? How is this decided? Please tell me more.

Spanish:

Gracias por su entrada FromSpain. Dado las elecciones, usted siente que si las elecciones dictan los futuros de ésos exceso juzgado a los requisitos y podrían Yaya/Ibrahimovic FCB's todavía entrado en planea al dependiente en quien el presidente consigue potencialmente el más lucrativo del balompié del mundo?

Qué promesas cada presidente hace al conseguir el trabajo hasta ahora? ¿Cómo se decide esto? Por favor dígame más.

FromSpain: Please feel free to reply in Spanish FromSpain and I shall translate on your behalf =)

All the Higuain talk can now officially be put to rest anyway.

HIGUAIN AGREES THREE-YEAR DEAL

Real Madrid have agreed a three-year contract extension with striker Gonzalo Higuain.

Confirming reports in the Spanish press over the last week, Madrid officially announced they have reached an agreement with Higuain that will see the Argentina forward tied to the club until June 2016.

The 22-year-old Higuain joined Madrid from River Plate in December 2006 and has finished as the club's leading scorer in the last two Primera Division campaigns.

In the 2008/09 seasons he netted 22 times while last term he struck 27 goals, leaving him second behind compatriot Lionel Messi in the scoring charts, with the Barcelona player scoring 34.

C_T_I_D said:
English:

Thanks for your input FromSpain. Given the elections, do you feel that if the elections will dictate the futures of those deemed surplus to requirements and could Yaya / Ibrahimovic still come into FCB's plans dependant on which president gets potentially the most lucrative one in world football?

What promises does each president make when getting the job so far? How is this decided? Please tell me more.

Spanish:

Gracias por su entrada FromSpain. Dado las elecciones, usted siente que si las elecciones dictan los futuros de ésos exceso juzgado a los requisitos y podrían Yaya/Ibrahimovic FCB's todavía entrado en planea al dependiente en quien el presidente consigue potencialmente el más lucrativo del balompié del mundo?

Qué promesas cada presidente hace al conseguir el trabajo hasta ahora? ¿Cómo se decide esto? Por favor dígame más.

FromSpain: Please feel free to reply in Spanish FromSpain and I shall translate on your behalf =)

Stop brown-nosing ;)

Rig said:
C_T_I_D said:
English:

Spanish:

Stop brown-nosing ;)

and showing off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.