The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 21/5/10 - 21:02

Contrary to reports that Fergie has no cash for transfers, he invited the England manager to come and check out the replacements for Neville, Ferdinand, Scholes and Brown.

2hdvddv.jpg

Re: The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 25/5/10 - 14:02

milner is way overated just because he is english. there is nothing special about milner. he is NOT a player for top 4.
we need to sign yoan gorceuff

alera said:
Thing is Chelsea already have Lampard, Essien, Mikel and Maluda to accomodate in midfield. Thats assuming they let Deco, Joe Cole and Ballack leave...
When you look at those quality midfielders at Chelsea and compare them to our midfield comprising De Jong, Barry and Ireland (with occasional help from Vieira), it frankly amazes me that Mancini was able to get us into the Top Five. We need to strengthen that area urgently.

lionheart said:
alera said:
Thing is Chelsea already have Lampard, Essien, Mikel and Maluda to accomodate in midfield. Thats assuming they let Deco, Joe Cole and Ballack leave...
When you look at those quality midfielders at Chelsea and compare them to our midfield comprising De Jong, Barry and Ireland (with occasional help from Vieira), it frankly amazes me that Mancini was able to get us into the Top Five. We need to strengthen that area urgently.

To finish ahead of a team who have quality midfielders, like Petrov, Reo Coker and Sidwell is truely amazing. Who knows what other magic that man in capable of!

ginola999 said:
lionheart said:

To finish ahead of a team who have quality midfielders, like Petrov, Reo Coker and Sidwell is truely amazing. Who knows what other magic that man in capable of!

now now sarcy arse! lol.

Re: The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 25/5/10 - 14:02

i per say desire Gago and De jong in midfield and one attacking playeraker with two mature wingers who can cross deadly balls to opponets areas that can cause havoc and an attacker with good finish.

Supposing this is true, it seems to me like we're talking to everyone just to see who we might be able to get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.