The Official Timisoara v City thread

too many beasts to be beating us in the air from set pieces. I fucking love it.

Marvin said:
BlueSinclair said:
So you guys think its ok for our players to get in the opponents face after a challenge and shout abuse? This is City, not the rags, where they do it all the time.

We are better than that, and the ref didn't HAVE to give a yellow, but he certainly had a fair case to do it.

What is idiotic is people who don't accept other opinions, this is a forum after all, if you can't take it, its not my problem. Stop making personal attacks and focus on the game.
In my opinion you know nothing about football. There was a replay. ref has an excuse. You don't

I could say the same about you, but one wrong episode by you doesn't make me draw that conclusion though. How you think how Balotelli fell is natural or his abuse afterwards is acceptable is puzzling. No need to make personal attacks just because we see things differently. Try to remember that. I can only imagine how nasty you could have been if this was a heated and extremely important match.

Not everything that goes against City is wrong you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.