The Official Timisoara v City thread

Did I miss something? He walked away after the challenge then went down like a sack of spuds??

Adebayor is permanently offside.

Hope Balotelli is OK.

Apart from the first 20 minutes, we dominated the game and with a bit more urgency could have won 3-0 or more.

Good proffessional performance, perhaps the tie should be over but nevertheless we controlled at least 80% of that game. Well done City, good changes from Bob, should be able to put em to bed at coms and look forward to some decent away days. Nice start Balo, keep it up kid.

How we didn't score at least 2 more goals in the last 5 mins I don't know.

Anyway.... 1-0 final score. Good result. I'm a happy bunny. Controled the game from start to finish, and got more dominant as the game went on. Hopefully evidence of out player gelling together as we go along. If that's the speed of our improvement, where you can actually see it at the game goes on, then by 4 or five games time we should be better than Barcelona. Come on!!

Adebayor is permanently offside.

Hope Balotelli is OK.

Apart from the first 20 minutes, we dominated the game and with a bit more urgency could have won 3-0 or more.

amaze said:
Cracking away euro performance! Patient and solid!!! MINT! :)

Exactly right. I can't believe people were complaining at half time.

Go and watch the first half of young boys v spuds for how not to approach a tricky away euro game.

Well done blues, could have had a couple more but the pressure is off for the home game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.