The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

Remember why Tevez left United? It was because he didn't like not being automatic choice and seen as the main man up front.

We already have Balotelli to come back. There's only so many players we can fit in the team and keep happy.

Why bother risking upsetting our star player for the sake of an out of form and increasingly injury prone rag?

city are on the edge of something big, why bring in such a disruptive influence which is rooney and his baggage, if i had to have a bet,i reckon the coward is trying to go abroad to escape the british press...

If and I mean IF he signs this could turn out to be a Classic thread, I suspect there could be a few grovelling apologies to come.

Question: When we play the Rags, which players were the ones you were worried about? mine were always Ronaldo (gone) Giggs (passed it) Scholes (passed it, almost!) and Rooney!

I hate the fact he is a Rag, but I would rather have him in our team than against him and so would fans of every other premiership club.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
Good to see there are still some proper BLUES out there.
Please can we stop this garbage. I despise how much we're judging either over this. There are arguments on either side as to why or why we shouldn't buy him because he's a rag.

Trigger said:
If and I mean IF he signs this could turn out to be a Classic thread, I suspect there could be a few grovelling apologies to come.

Question: When we play the Rags, which players were the ones you were worried about? Rooney!
It's not simply about whether he's a good player is it. We've got a squad of twenty-odd men but we can only put eleven out on the pitch. So it's a case of who he's dislodging (possibly Tevez, possibly Silva) or who can we potentially buy who'd add more to the squad. Even if he comes and he's a great success - and I very much fear he won't be or that he will be to the detriment of Tevez or to the detriment of their individual brilliance, it won't prove he was better than say Dzeko, or Torres. Only if they are wildly successful and are banging in near fifty league goals together will I think it's been an irrefutable success and no other transfer or formation could possibly have been as effective.

masterwig said:
Remember why Tevez left United? It was because he didn't like not being automatic choice and seen as the main man up front.

We already have Balotelli to come back. There's only so many players we can fit in the team and keep happy.

Why bother risking upsetting our star player for the sake of an out of form and increasingly injury prone rag?
This is exactly what i said to my mate last night (but he was still wanking over wooooney). tevez left scum for regular first team football if the cnut white pele comes i can see tevez moving to madrid which will be fucking awful as he is OUR best player.

Fuck off rooney we dont want you.

pissedagain said:
city are on the edge of something big, why bring in such a disruptive influence which is rooney and his baggage, if i had to have a bet,i reckon the coward is trying to go abroad to escape the british press...

nail on the head.

And anyway, why would we buy an out of form player with a long standing injury who'll be past it in 2 seasons. Oh hang on a minute........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.