The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

as good as he is from a footballing point of view

the negatives FAR outweigh that

he'd be a HUGE distraction for us fans, for our squad and for our mangement team

Tevez is reaching God-like status, Balotelli hasn't even started yet, and with Silva + AJ they are our future, we don't want this fat scouse rag granny shagger disrupting them

BimboBob said:
savo said:
He can get f**ked, he is braindead scumbag and he would lower the quality and intelligence of our squad. Don't care how good he might be, he would discredit our great club with his whoring tactics off the pitch. Our club has more virtue than that and we don't need a scumbag like him.

Let the rags worry about the cheating prick, they have allready disowned him. He sold out Everton and now he is doing the same thing to them.
For the money that they will want we could get some other serious palyers. We are in a great league position, we have the money, ambition and squad to tempt some seriously good players in January and summer. We are allready bigger than Shrek and imo we allready have better players, he isn't good enough for us. He can get f**ked. The thought of him in our kit is a disgrace to the club. I seriously hope it doesn't happen.

He didn't sell out at Everton. He did exactly what Shawn did when he moved to Chelsea. He went because the club was in debt and needed the cash.

Not defending him, but them's the facts.

I know a couple of Everton fans who wouldn't buy into that at all. Point is, we are talking about Wayne Effing Rooney, AND HE AINT FIT TO WEAR OUR SHIRT. Where the hell do we draw the line? Who's next f00kin Rio and Neville?? we don't need the useless shites. We are City, we are better than this.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:37 am --<br /><br />
superblue91 said:
savo said:
He can get f**ked, he is braindead scumbag and he would lower the quality and intelligence of our squad. Don't care how good he might be, he would discredit our great club with his whoring tactics off the pitch. Our club has more virtue than that and we don't need a scumbag like him.

Let the rags worry about the cheating prick, they have allready disowned him. He sold out Everton and now he is doing the same thing to them.
For the money that they will want we could get some other serious palyers. We are in a great league position, we have the money, ambition and squad to tempt some seriously good players in January and summer. We are allready bigger than Shrek and imo we allready have better players, he isn't good enough for us. He can get f**ked. The thought of him in our kit is a disgrace to the club. I seriously hope it doesn't happen.

His biggest crime outside of football is that he has shagged a cpl of old pros,so Ur telling me your squeaky clean are yer,and to be frank i cant ever remember him slagging us of to the press the way a few of the others have done

Listen, I'm not based in Manchester or anything and I don't profess to be a Kippax Warrior, although I did get a few games at Maine road, but the idea of 'Rooney-Rooney-Rooney' being sung by a full house at COMS is f00kin disturbing to me. Thats all. And he's a pregnant, wife cheating scumbag too.

savo said:
BimboBob said:
He didn't sell out at Everton. He did exactly what Shawn did when he moved to Chelsea. He went because the club was in debt and needed the cash.

Not defending him, but them's the facts.

I know a couple of Everton fans who wouldn't buy into that at all. Point is, we are talking about Wayne Effing Rooney, AND HE AINT FIT TO WEAR OUR SHIRT. Where the hell do we draw the line? Who's next f00kin Rio and Neville?? we don't need the useless shites. We are City, we are better than this.

Never let hard facts get in the way of a good story eh? Like your style...

On the shirt thing...i would say that he is fit to wear our shirt seeing as he is better than Ade. He IS, and i'll do that again for effect, IS, a really really good player. Like it or not he has scored some fantastic goals in the 6 odd years he has been there. He would improve our team and lighten the load on Tevez. Plus Tevez likes him.

I still wouldn't want him anywhere near our club but that's my personal opinion. Much like yours. But if it was down to a football opinion only...

BimboBob said:
savo said:
I know a couple of Everton fans who wouldn't buy into that at all. Point is, we are talking about Wayne Effing Rooney, AND HE AINT FIT TO WEAR OUR SHIRT. Where the hell do we draw the line? Who's next f00kin Rio and Neville?? we don't need the useless shites. We are City, we are better than this.

Never let hard facts get in the way of a good story eh? Like your style...

On the shirt thing...i would say that he is fit to wear our shirt seeing as he is better than Ade. He IS, and i'll do that again for effect, IS, a really really good player. Like it or not he has scored some fantastic goals in the 6 odd years he has been there. He would improve our team and lighten the load on Tevez. Plus Tevez likes him.

I still wouldn't want him anywhere near our club but that's my personal opinion. Much like yours. But if it was down to a football opinion only...

I dont' think anyone on here will disagree that he can kick a ball well and is probably good for an average 15-20 goals a season, but surely we have some standards and some sense of selection criteria. They are heaps of good players around for 50mil who can do the same job, why focus on that knob just because he decides to run from the swamp and is now available to the highest bidder? 5 months ago he was a rag for life now we are talking about signing him, crap as far as I'm concerned. He has been the embodiment of Untied for years and now he's gonna run onto COMS in our colours? I just can't subscribe to that. Maybe it's just me but turning coats like that is just pure shite. iT'll kill me if it happens

savo said:
I dont' think anyone on here will disagree that he can kick a ball well and is probably good for an average 15-20 goals a season, but surely we have some standards and some sense of selection criteria. They are heaps of good players around for 50mil who can do the same job, why focus on that knob just because he decides to run from the swamp and is now available to the highest bidder? 5 months ago he was a rag for life now we are talking about signing him, crap as far as I'm concerned. He has been the embodiment of Untied for years and now he's gonna run onto COMS in our colours? I just can't subscribe to that. Maybe it's just me but turning coats like that is just pure shite. iT'll kill me if it happens

spot on, a rag is a rag hes the same as ratface neville

I Never Never Ever want to see Shrek in a City shirt.

Any player that can pick up a city scarf, throw it on the floor and stamp on it like he did on derby day has shown his true colours and disrespect for our club.

Tevez was a different signing as he was on loan and had not been poisoned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.