The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

fuck off you washed up fat sack of shit. Last season was the exception. He'll never score so many again. I think Tevez has more up his sleeve, gives more out there. rooney not needed, not wanted.

A fully fit and confident Wayne Rooney on top form is one of the most complete footballers in the world and would be a major asset to any club. Simple as.

ConnorMCFC said:
A fully fit and confident Wayne Rooney on top form is one of the most complete footballers in the world and would be a major asset to any club. Simple as.

You'd make great football journalist for Daily Mirror or Sun.

He is scum, not just because of he plays for United, but his whole demeanor on and off the pitch. I dont want scum at our football club.

Skashion said:
Trigger said:
If and I mean IF he signs this could turn out to be a Classic thread, I suspect there could be a few grovelling apologies to come.

Question: When we play the Rags, which players were the ones you were worried about? Rooney!
It's not simply about whether he's a good player is it. We've got a squad of twenty-odd men but we can only put eleven out on the pitch. So it's a case of who he's dislodging (possibly Tevez, possibly Silva) or who can we potentially buy who'd add more to the squad. Even if he comes and he's a great success - and I very much fear he won't be or that he will be to the detriment of Tevez or to the detriment of their individual brilliance, it won't prove he was better than say Dzeko, or Torres. Only if they are wildly successful and are banging in near fifty league goals together will I think it's been an irrefutable success and no other transfer or formation could possibly have been as effective.

I hear what your saying, but he is as near the same type of player as Tevez is, Tevez can't keep doing what he is doing without getting burn't out - we need an able replacement to share the duties and Rooney would be ideal. Don't get me wrong my ideal situation would be to have a Torres/Dzeko type forward to play up front with Tevez/Rooney. At the moment Tevez is doing it all with little help from Jo/Adebayor/Santa Cruz, and needs to have a break.

Re: The official

dayvo said:
I'm waiting to see what Supermario can do; we have a settling squad and adding Rooney might disrupt that. I can't see Balotelli, Tevez or Rooney willingly benched when all fit and firing. We're second in the league; albeit early in the season but let someone else pay the scum a pittance and benefit. My gut feeling is they are both playing hardball over the contract.

Im with this!! i have hated rooney for way to long to like him now he wants a big pay cheque!! top player that is for sure but we already have a player like him in tevez and dare i say it a better player, also balotelli is yet to arrive and silva and johnson look great at the moment. We dont need this prosie shagging, pork pie eating, red rag loving, badge kissing prick!!!! to much contreversy and he would be a mercenary just here for the cash. ship him to madrid, that will make the rags a poor team especially if giggs, scholes, rat face and van der sar all retire and then old bacon face himself pisses off. Lets face it, our team is on the up and they are in free fall and although its nice to steal their top talents this is one we could do without. He would be nothing but trouble. i say let everyone else attempt the signing of fat boy and us sneak in the back door and steal torres!!

Sign me up, we've already got a cracking squad, we don't need Rooney, "Ballo and Kolarov back in training with the full squad" Mancinis team is taking shape we're 2nd remember and we made the big statement when we signed Robbie, we don't need another one to say City are back.

I don't trust the old bugger Fergie, Rooney will be back kissing the rag badge within a few weeks, with a new life contract that Gill and Fergie have driven the price down with all this nonsense, while his agent spews out all this sh*t trying to get him a new deal by way of Stan the man openly admitting he could be off to us on talkspite. No way would this have leaked out so soon if there was any substance to it.."ulterior motives at play"

Trigger said:
Skashion said:
It's not simply about whether he's a good player is it. We've got a squad of twenty-odd men but we can only put eleven out on the pitch. So it's a case of who he's dislodging (possibly Tevez, possibly Silva) or who can we potentially buy who'd add more to the squad. Even if he comes and he's a great success - and I very much fear he won't be or that he will be to the detriment of Tevez or to the detriment of their individual brilliance, it won't prove he was better than say Dzeko, or Torres. Only if they are wildly successful and are banging in near fifty league goals together will I think it's been an irrefutable success and no other transfer or formation could possibly have been as effective.

I hear what your saying, but he is as near the same type of player as Tevez is, Tevez can't keep doing what he is doing without getting burn't out - we need an able replacement to share the duties and Rooney would be ideal. Don't get me wrong my ideal situation would be to have a Torres/Dzeko type forward to play up front with Tevez/Rooney. At the moment Tevez is doing it all with little help from Jo/Adebayor/Santa Cruz, and needs to have a break.

How long do you think it would take rooney to become disgruntled when he realises he's a replacement striker for Tevez? I'd say about 0.2 seconds. If, as you suggest, he shares responsibilities with our captain, how do you think that would play out? Not too well I fear. Aside from that he's a self serving mercenary prick with no loyalties to anyone, add to that his dubious mental state and any deal looks decidedly shaky.Hoping that he returns to form while playing for us is too much of a risk imo. Put your head down and run as fast as you can in the opposite direction Mr Mancini.

Here, here. Good thread and a welcome change from the great Rooney Jackoff contest thats been infesting this forum.

It'd be an embarrasment to the club to see that grade A twat ever put on city colours, he epitimises everything that is wrong with modern footballers. If people need explaining the difference between the Rooney and Tevez situation then they need to give thier head a good wobble and put thier feet back on the ground.

We are second in the league, we are still coming together as a team we have a great young squad and a top manager who is improving all the time. Lets focus on that and let Rooney and United pull each other down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.