The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

Petetheblu said:
Ok guys answer this question: What happens if Carlos loses his scoring boots or worst still becomes injured due to having to play him every game because of our lack of GOAL scoring forwards?

Do we go with Santa, Jo, Ade or throw in Mario or bring in someone to take the heat off Carlos, set others up and chip in a few goal aswell.

I think the responsiblity of being the main goal threat is frustrating Carlos at the moment, hopefully Ade will get his goal scoring habit back soon and Mario will be fit and ready but........But can we afford to many buts

Rooney would be great at City.

Tevez, Rooney, Ade, Mario, Silva and Johnson= Youth, experience, speed and options....Who the feck in their right mind couldn't see that that there is TOP quality attack. A couple of decent defenders and we could and should beat anyone.

So you'd be happy to sign that horrible cheating low life rag twat to give us another option upfront? Theres plenty of other strikers out there we could buy who aren't the scum of the earth. If Rooney signs for this club and we all accept him with open arms we'll be the biggest hypocrites in the world.

christen at St Marks said:
Just got sent this SMS off a mate PMSL hope its not been posted yet

The fergie empires crumbling
and Rooney wants to go
he said he wants Man City
but Bobby told him no
fuck off back to Everton,
or film another Shrek,
if I see you in a City shirt,
I'll break your fucking neck,
So go out banging prostitutes,
or back to robbing cars,
but if you think your'e going to Eastlands,
YOU CAN KISS MY FUCKING ARSE
That needs posting again, like it.

wrighty1234 said:
Petetheblu said:
Ok guys answer this question: What happens if Carlos loses his scoring boots or worst still becomes injured due to having to play him every game because of our lack of GOAL scoring forwards?

Do we go with Santa, Jo, Ade or throw in Mario or bring in someone to take the heat off Carlos, set others up and chip in a few goal aswell.

I think the responsiblity of being the main goal threat is frustrating Carlos at the moment, hopefully Ade will get his goal scoring habit back soon and Mario will be fit and ready but........But can we afford to many buts

Rooney would be great at City.

Tevez, Rooney, Ade, Mario, Silva and Johnson= Youth, experience, speed and options....Who the feck in their right mind couldn't see that that there is TOP quality attack. A couple of decent defenders and we could and should beat anyone.

So you'd be happy to sign that horrible cheating low life rag twat to give us another option upfront? Theres plenty of other strikers out there we could buy who aren't the scum of the earth.

This.

I don't want him at City for various reasons, but some of the reactions on here are laughable. Saying they won't got to games anymore, won't buy shirts, etc,....get a grip !!

We had no problems taking Schmeichel or Andy Cole.....2 players who were the epitome of a successful rag side in the 90's.
Apart from a couple of off field problems, what's the difference ? They were all 'legends' to the rags.

And why is Rooney 'the scum of the earth'. Is it simply because he's a rag ? Or is 'cos of a couple of off field indiscretions ? Are some of you that naive that you think that it doesn't happen all the time ? It happens enough in all walks of life, so why would a footballer be any different. They're just normal people who happen to earn alot of money kicking a football about, so why do we expect this whiter than white image ?

It's funny how attitudes have now changed just because we have a bit of cash....

When they beat us at the swamp in the cup last year, he was the difference. I said then we should get him and it holds true now. We have had loads of rags at the club. Who gives a toss about them? we shouldn't even mention them in the ground, all that "if you hate....." shit, don't mention them, they don't matter apart from derby day.
Sign him up.

BurnCK said:
It's funny how attitudes have now changed just because we have a bit of cash....

The sad thing is that attitudes haven't changed.

An element of our support hate Man Utd more than they love City.

This issue is bringing it all to the surface.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.