The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

Bigga said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I fucking love it when you say stuff like that Tolm.

I've got goosepimples.

There is no basis for this thought process except that we are based in the north west. Whilst that may hold sway in some quarters, what is not true is that we will enter a ridiculous bidding war. Won't happen after a certain effort.

Also, there are many other interesting factors at other clubs with players, lifestyle, regions etc., than there is at City.

I'm extremely surprised that people think his coming here is "nailed on".

That is entirely fair and I totally respect yours and this view. I very rarely nail 'myself to the cross'.

;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA[/youtube]

Didsbury Dave said:
I don't mean you GStar, I respect your opinion.

It's the "don't want the rag twat" brigade I'm referring to.

I guess there is that ellement, we saw that with Hughes... I suppose it's a win/win for me though.

If we get him i might need some industrial strength bleach in the shower, i can see me coming home from a few matches feeling pretty dirty.

I have to run to catch a plane - but very quickly - just to back up what Tolmie has just posted. I did some ringing around last night. The general consensus amongst the footballing fraternity (agents as well as players) is that Stretford has already verbally agreed a deal with MCFC. The reason being that Rooney has made it clear he won't uproot his family - and even if they did want to go (which they don't) - he's not interested at this stage in his career in moving to Spain.

Of course it ain't final until it's vinyl...and I expect more twists and turns. But that's what people who I think would know - are saying...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I very rarely nail 'myself to the cross'

That's why I've got goosepimples.

Now I believe we can win the league.

Fair play to City - they kept this one under wraps.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:50 am --<br /><br />Ignore Billy and Tolm at your peril.

YYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To quote fbloke, this is a tipping point.

The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

After fergiescum did a number on Rooney yesterday I hope he releases some kind of response in the next week or so of his situation.

BillyShears said:
I have to run to catch a plane - but very quickly - just to back up what Tolmie has just posted. I did some ringing around last night. The general consensus amongst the footballing fraternity (agents as well as players) is that Stretford has already verbally agreed a deal with MCFC. The reason being that Rooney has made it clear he won't uproot his family - and even if they did want to go (which they don't) - he's not interested at this stage in his career in moving to Spain.

Of course it ain't final until it's vinyl...and I expect more twists and turns. But that's what people who I think would know - are saying...

So, basically he only wants to p*ss off Whiskey rather than move away from the area?

Makes no sense as an argument. They have no problems with each other, apparently. So that means he has problems with other players or the association with other players... which he would still have if he stayed in the north west!!

Not logical for me.

Bigga said:
BillyShears said:

So, basically he only wants to p*ss off Whiskey rather than move away from the area?

Makes no sense as an argument. They have no problems with each other, apparently. So that means he has problems with other players or the association with other players... which he would still have if he stayed in the north west!!

Not logical for me.

Eh? Billy's quite clear in what he says.

BillyShears said:

Not logical for me.

Bigga said:
BillyShears said:

Not logical for me.

Forget agendas.

Can't it be no more simpler than cold hard cash with a team perceived to be the next big this this side of fooking Heaven?

Oh, and it's local...

Youve gone and done it again Tolm,put a tear in my eye posting that bit of music,,,,,yer git yer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.