The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

carrconormcfc said:
that aren't rag scouse twats.

Another one making a powerful argument here.

There was an interview with Marwood the other week where he discussed every tranfer target having a dossier prepared on them as part of the decision making process.

Maybe he should stick that phrase in there for The Sheikh?

carrconormcfc said:
superblue91 said:
You might not but theres a fair few of us that can see the bigger picture
There's a few of us that would rather stick with the quality we have, or failing that go and sign one of the other dozen or so world class stikers that aren't rag scouse twats. There's already a thread for the people that want Rooney to sign for us.

It just amazes me that people on here still wont trust our owners to move our ,club forward,to be fair not a word has come out of city's camp to suggest we are interested,so lets just wait and see and if they see that buying Rooney would take this club forward well my trust is well and truly with them after all the amount of money they have put in i think gives them the right to choose,don't you?

I have been keeping myself busy for a while as I fear I may explode with frustration, anger and more than a little disappointment.

I am disappointed with a lot of Blues over this and it seems that there isnt really a 'type' of Blue who is coming out against him signing, which is unusual.

Its not the young uns or old uns or season ticket holders or never get to gamers. Its a mix of all of 'em saying 'no i dont want him'.

But it seems to me we now have a fully formed litmus test for football sanity.

Anyone who says they dont want him here will likely not be the type of fan that I and other with a contrary opinion will ever be happy together.

I want BIG things from City, I want BIG success, BIG finals, BIG crowds in a BIG stadium sat in the middle of a BIG developed East Manchester.

I want us to feel BIG, see BIG and dream BIG.

Anyone who doesn't wan't Rooney as a footballer playing for City is, in my humble opinion a ickle City fan, or if you rearrange those words it becomes clearer, a fan of an ickle City!

superblue91 said:
carrconormcfc said:
There's a few of us that would rather stick with the quality we have, or failing that go and sign one of the other dozen or so world class stikers that aren't rag scouse twats. There's already a thread for the people that want Rooney to sign for us.

It just amazes me that people on here still wont trust our owners to move our ,club forward,to be fair not a word has come out of city's camp to suggest we are interested,so lets just wait and see and if they see that buying Rooney would take this club forward well my trust is well and truly with them after all the amount of money they have put in i think gives them the right to choose,don't you?
Well Bobby Manc has said this morning that we're NOT interested. Who else do you need to hear it from?

Didsbury Dave said:
twinkletoes said:
If people have heartfelt views about a subject why should they be called clowns anyway.

Because they are clowns

Must be great for you to be such a know all.

superblue91 said:
carrconormcfc said:
We don't want you Rooney, we don't want you Rooney, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA

You might not but theres a fair few of us that can see the bigger picture

I think we can all see the bigger picture and thats what many of us don't like the look of. If it was the Rooney of old that the rags raped Everton for then I doubt there'd be this reaction. If it was the same Rooney as now but from another club I think the reaction would be much the same. It's funnier cos its the rags of course but its the person that is raising most hackles and the need that is being most questioned.

You Rooney fans should read back through the thread and you'll find that there are many legitimate reasons offered for the negative Rooney sentiment by many posters that you seem to be completely ignoring.

fbloke said:
I have been keeping myself busy for a while as I fear I may explode with frustration, anger and more than a little disappointment.

I am disappointed with a lot of Blues over this and it seems that there isnt really a 'type' of Blue who is coming out against him signing, which is unusual.

Its not the young uns or old uns or season ticket holders or never get to gamers. Its a mix of all of 'em saying 'no i dont want him'.

Anyone who says they dont want him here will likely not be the type of fan that I and other with a contrary opinion will ever be happy together.

I want BIG things from City, I want BIG success, BIG finals, BIG crowds in a BIG stadium sat in the middle of a BIG developed East Manchester.

Anyone who doesn't wan't Rooney as a footballer playing for City is, in my humble opinion a ickle City fan, or if you rearrange those words it becomes clearer, a fan of an ickle City!

A "BIG" round of applause from me ,Fbloke

fbloke said:

Oh shut up you patronising twat. How fucking dare you suggest that because people don't want Rooney they also don't want success.
You post some shit on here but that post has the biggest smell of all.

stony said:
fbloke said:

Oh shut up you patronising twat. How fucking dare you suggest that because people don't want Rooney they also don't want success.
You post some shit on here but that post has the biggest smell of all.

Thanks for posting this. Saved me the job.

I might add, some people just don't seem to get it. There are some things that are just not right.

How about we buy the whole Chelsea team for £1bn and then win everything every year? No thanks. *We* wouldn't be winning anything.

Or how about we take Bacon face as our manager? No f***ing thanks.

Or what about we buy the swamp for its extra seating capacity and we make that our stadium. No f***ing way.

Some things are just NOT ON. Irrespective of whether they might work football-wise.

Rooney playing for us is JUST NOT ON.

he's got his best years aheadd, only 24 and with his contract running out not that long away, could get him at a decent price! great player aside, its surely worth it to see the look on the manure fans face?

fbloke said:

And we are dreaming big, seeing big, etc etc etc. I don't buy this argument that if we don't want Rooney then we don't want or won't get success. We already have big name players and we will get more, whether or not he is one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.