The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

Do one dick head, if you were banging in goals like king carlos I'd pay 2 mill for you, but you're not!! March last year you fell over and didn't get up! Carlos plays the same game as you and he's better at it! What can you offer us?

Fuck off shrek!

Sign him up.

once he scores the goals along with Tevez that win us the title, you lot will be kissing his arse.(at the Lowry)

Good night.

dpkmanc said:
Glad he's off, don't want him at our place. Let's wait to see what Balotelli does, reckon he'll make Rooney look like the porky-pie degenerate that he is.

Agreed. Too much baggage plus Rooney coming would probably mean Carlos leaving for Spain and I'd rather have Carlos any day of the week. Lets see how Balo gets on. No point helping rags pay the interest on their debt. I'm happy to see him leave the sinking rag ship though. Just don't believe that he represents good value in terms of what we need. Dzeko better for us or even a fit Torres.

jrb said:
Sign him up.

once he scores the goals along with Tevez that win us the title, you lot will be kissing his arse.(at the Lowry)

Good night.
Nah, not everyone is that fickle.

Balti said:
dpkmanc said:
Glad he's off, don't want him at our place. Let's wait to see what Balotelli does, reckon he'll make Rooney look like the porky-pie degenerate that he is.

Agreed. Too much baggage plus Rooney coming would probably mean Carlos leaving for Spain and I'd rather have Carlos any day of the week. Lets see how Balo gets on. No point helping rags pay the interest on their debt. I'm happy to see him leave the sinking rag ship though. Just don't believe that he represents good value in terms of what we need. Dzeko better for us or even a fit Torres.
Bob on.

What will we say to him if he came?

Its alright Wayne we didn't really mean it when we called you a granny shagging thick scouse twat. Come on in and enjoy the ride to the top with the new force in football, and here's £200m a week for your trouble.

salfordpaul said:
Do one dick head, if you were banging in goals like king carlos I'd pay 2 mill for you, but you're not!! March last year you fell over and didn't get up! Carlos plays the same game as you and he's better at it! What can you offer us?

Fuck off shrek!
A discount at Bailey's in Rochdale. Why do you think Stillsy is on board.

IF - and it's a very big IF - shrek was prepared to mend his ways in terms of his unprofessional and fitness-damaging smoking, over-drinking and clap-risking prostitute-shagging then he might be worth £30m assuming we have a proper look at those dodgy ankles in the medical!!

Failing all that, no thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.