The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

I remember a few years back at the derby at COMS i was sat next to one of the corner flags and we were all giving Rooney a bit of stick, so he decided to kiss and point to the gold Barclays patch on his arm. Can't say I can see him in blue myself. Wouldn't feel right.

Ok guys answer this question: What happens if Carlos loses his scoring boots or worst still becomes injured due to having to play him every game because of our lack of GOAL scoring forwards?

Do we go with Santa, Jo, Ade or throw in Mario or bring in someone to take the heat off Carlos, set others up and chip in a few goal aswell.

I think the responsiblity of being the main goal threat is frustrating Carlos at the moment, hopefully Ade will get his goal scoring habit back soon and Mario will be fit and ready but........But can we afford to many buts

Rooney would be great at City.

Tevez, Rooney, Ade, Mario, Silva and Johnson= Youth, experience, speed and options....Who the feck in their right mind couldn't see that that there is TOP quality attack. A couple of decent defenders and we could and should beat anyone.

carrconormcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
lets buy gary neville and rio ferdinand and lets wank over them two
I reckon we get Keane back out of retirement as well, that tackle on Haaland wasn't even that bad.

Don't forget Ronaldo he's ok really never dived its all those awful tackles we get these days!<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:46 pm --<br /><br />
Petetheblu said:
Ok guys answer this question: What happens if Carlos loses his scoring boots or worst still becomes injured due to having to play him every game because of our lack of GOAL scoring forwards?

Do we go with Santa, Jo, Ade or throw in Mario or bring in someone to take the heat off Carlos, set others up and chip in a few goal aswell.

I think the responsiblity of being the main goal threat is frustrating Carlos at the moment, hopefully Ade will get his goal scoring habit back soon and Mario will be fit and ready but........But can we afford to many buts

Tevez, Rooney, Ade, Mario, Silva and Johnson= Youth, experience, speed and options....Who the feck in their right mind couldn't see that that there is TOP quality attack. A couple of decent defenders and we could and should beat anyone.

I agree we should be looking at a replacement for Ade and RSC this Jan but there's others who we can get without selling our soul.

Petetheblu said:

A) By January Mario will be back anyway, let's see how he gets on before spunking more money eh?
B) You do know there are other quality strikers out there don't you, not just Rooney? We don't have to buy Rooney just because we have the money. If we need a striker there are any number of them out there without having to hand over money to that lot.

I for one don't want that fat, bald, granny shagging, badge kissing scouse turd anywhere near our club.

Other than Gary 'Feed the Goat' Neville, i honestly can't think of another scum player i'd be disgusted to see more in a city shirt. I just couldn't bring myself to cheer the twat.

Where would he even fit into our team ?

why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist ? has there been any confimation that we even want him? relax and concentrate ont he 2 important games coming up.

Dont want the tosser. Hes as fuckin rag as they come. And we already have to many ex rags floating around the club at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.