The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

In and agreed, could not stand watching City with fooking Rooney, let alone seeing him pull on the same number 10 shirt that a legend like Goater had worn. Don't care how good he is he basically represents what United are these days and could never get behind him or the club with him here.

I've already give my reasons why I don't want him in the big thread and I can't be arsed posting them again.
So I will just say Fuck Off Rooney You Fat ****.

i seriously dont want this c**t at our club why get him when we have tevez and tbh thre both to simliar to play up front together i woul rather spend the money on a dzeko type player but if we did get him we could let him rot in reserves just to piss off the scum

We dont need uniteds left-overs.

If we're getting rooney we might aswell get fergie, gigs and neville.
This is city, we will always be city. We dont want to be 'The new united'.

we dont need rooney and i definatly do not want him playing for my club, lets just take a back seat and enjoy man uniteds implosion

I can actually see Rooney being boo'd whilst wearing a City shirt, with a slight portion of COMS in silence as he scores a goal.

I'd much rather have Tevez in the starting 11, one of the main reasons why I welcomed him to city is that he wasn't given game time by fergiescum.
if Rooney came to city then I can see Tevez going quite rapidly :(

Me personally I wouldn't boo rooney, and would cheer if he scored.
but it wouldn't feel the same....

lets not lie why cause unrest at the club as it will unsettle tevez he is a class player but not needed at city and a c**t shrek can jet off to spain and make united a average team

SteSteez said:
I can actually see Rooney being boo'd whilst wearing a City shirt, with a slight portion of COMS in silence as he scores a goal.

I'd much rather have Tevez in the starting 11, one of the main reasons why I welcomed him to city is that he wasn't given game time by fergiescum.

Theres no doubt we'll be going for another striker like Dzeko or Torres, I wouldnt worry about tevez keeping his place. We'll be playing with 2 strikers and probably silva behind them.

SteSteez said:

Not from me. I don't want him but as soon as he's wearing the shirt it's a different story. I don't think I could ever like him but I'd never boo him, even if he is a big fat granny shagging twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.