The official We want rooney at city thread!

Skashion said:
larderland said:
in reply to the we dont want rooney thread were everyone is showing their obsession with the rags!!!
Can't believe how much this retarded logic has been trotted out today.

I can't believe that people would turn down one of the most talented footballers in the world because he's a bit of a twat, yet accepted Bellamy with open arms, and were praising Joey Barton the other day as a guy who "gave a lot to City"

Pam said:
TonyGrealishwasmad said:
Sign him up! Would make a huge statement, and incidentally help us win the league

Exactly. It ain't rocket science.

BUT we dont NEED to make anymore statements the damage has been done he doesnt want to stay , hes not going anywhere till at least Jan...his values dropping by the day , we can ill afford another high earner prob 200k x 4 years = 42 million wed have to account for on our next accounts , his goal scoring record is not all that (look at his stats ) , his heads up his arse , do we really need another Rodney Marsh moment ?? which I reckon this could be if he signed....

carrconormcfc said:
For your information, the people that don't want shrek here aren't bitter or obsessed, it's just that they have enough dignity not to want to sell the soul of the club. Would you have Fergie as manager?

THIS. It's not about the fact that he's played for them, there are several players i'd have been happy to see switch allegiances over the years. For me it's more to do with the fact that he's the type of c**t that epitomises the red shite and their glory hunting idiot fans.

Hope he goes to Madrid, then fergie can use the 5mil that Uncle Malc gives him from the procedes to buy another wigan player............or maybe another unknown tramp.

Pam said:
bobmcfc said:
uefa are trying to fuck us bigtime. if we dont boost our turnover they will shut the door on the champions league. getting in this year will boost our coffers but with £500m being forced to sit on our books were in a tight spot. image is everything and you need to have a brand that people want to buy. rooney is fooking big business and some people are just going to have to accept that we have to take opportunities like these when they come along.

this couldnt have happened at a better time imo

You're spot on. Not being patronising or anything to anyone who thinks otherwise, but I'm struggling to understand why they can't see these obvious plus points. I can't see a down side. It's mad to be hostile to the prospect of this deal. In fact, it's unadulterated, no holds barred lunacy.
i admit i don't like the guy that much but people must see the bigger picture.

Damocles said:
Skashion said:
Can't believe how much this retarded logic has been trotted out today.

I can't believe that people would turn down one of the most talented footballers in the world because he's a bit of a twat, yet accepted Bellamy with open arms, and were praising Joey Barton the other day as a guy who "gave a lot to City"
Really? One of the most talented footballers in the world? You're having a fucking laugh. He wouldn't start for Barca technically, even as a ball-boy. I must admit, I put you down as smarter than this.

yes id take him,id want to get rid of Ade and Cruz ,With Balotelli Tevez rooney,we could cause some serious damage.
I think the big question is does Tevez want Rooney.

dpkmanc said:
Damocles said:
Really? One of the most talented footballers in the world? You're having a fucking laugh. He wouldn't start for Barca technically, even as a ball-boy. I must admit, I put you down as smarter than this.

Anyone who doesn't believe Rooney is one of the most naturally gifted players in the world is talking shit, sorry.

dpkmanc said:
Damocles said:

AS I you:

BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year (1): 2002
Bravo Award (1): 2003
UEFA Euro 2004 Team of the Tournament
Goal of the Season (2): 2004-05, 2006–07
Goal of the Month (5): October 2003, January 2005, April 2005, January 2007, March 2007
FIFPro World Young Player of the Year (1): 2004–05
Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year (2): 2005–06, 2009–10
FWA Footballer of the Year (1): 2009–10
PFA Players' Player of the Year (1): 2009–10
PFA Young Player of the Year (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
PFA Fans' Player of the Year (2): 2005–06, 2009–10
PFA Premier League Team of the Year (2): 2005–06, 2009–10
FA Premier League Player of the Month (5): February 2005, December 2005, March 2006, October 2007, January 2010
Barclays Player of the Season (1): 2009–10
FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball (1): 2008
England Player of the Year (2): 2008, 2009

Tells me that he's pretty good. Also, the whole carrying United thing too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.