The official We want rooney at city thread!

richards30 said:
well thought out reply that mate!! the mods have removed enough keyboard warriors!!
Think I've explained about five times why anyone collectively claiming to be truer fans who can't get over their rag obsession is a fool because there's just as much reason to sign him if you are rag obsessed. Reason: It will make the swamp rats cry.

Skashion you seem to be posting on the we want and we don't want threads are you sure you know which one is it or do you want to start posting on the i'm on the fence thread

;o)

Skashion said:
richards30 said:
well thought out reply that mate!! the mods have removed enough keyboard warriors!!
Think I've explained about five times why anyone collectively claiming to be truer fans who can't get over their rag obsession is a fool because there's just as much reason to sign him if you are rag obsessed. Reason: It will make the swamp rats cry.
thats fine bud,as i said in my post i think he could be immense for us!! so are you in or out mate??

Why not. Was against this when it first broke but rewind to March and he was being talked about in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo. Yes he's going through a bad patch but who hasn't???

Get him signed and not only do we strengthen but we finish the Rags for this season and quite a few after. £50m with £10m of that going to Everton. Not much in it for them and a hell of a lot for us.

Sign him

mancity dan said:
Skashion you seem to be posting on the we want and we don't want threads are you sure you know which one is it or do you want to start posting on the i'm on the fence thread

;o)
This is me:

1. Don't want Rooney. I've explained my reasons enough times now and they're nothing to do with him being a rag, grannie shagger, wife cheater, scouser or the fact that he looks like Shrek.

2. I'm sick of both sides complaining moral superiority as the true fan. Anyone doing that is a tosser and is so myopic that they can't understand why that logic fails. So let's keep it about the football.

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 am --

richards30 said:
thats fine bud,as i said in my post i think he could be immense for us!! so are you in or out mate??

See below:
Skashion said:
Damocles said:
has worked with Tevez before to huge success
That's exactly my problem. I don't see that he has worked with Tevez to huge success. Their collective record at the rags was not that impressive. I don't think their record for City would be as poor (21.5 league goals combined a season - less than either individually last season) as what it was at the rags, due to not having to service Ronaldo, but I can't see it being better than 37 goals a season. I'm afraid them playing together will diminish their individual effectiveness, not bolster it.

I don't care what anyone says, Rooney is world class.

Loyalty is dead in football now, we just want world class players that will bang goals in.

Whether we actually need him is another matter but if the chance comes up we would be crazy to pass on it.

this seems to be that signing we were talking about during the summer. the one that would divide the fans. that huge name on the napkin.

i don't know what the outcome will be but it is fun watching the rags squirm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.