The old days

The only thing I miss about the old days are my brother & mates who are no longer with us

Microanalysis and financial expertise can be ignored. Choose the volume and content. Direct every conversation ti the football, and explain that Lidl value yogurt and Marks and Spencer luxury yogurt do the same job, in a capitalist market without upper limits, and has been doing so for some time. The Premier League and M&S wanted to maintain the status quo. Lidl brought out a luxury range. That's City. Busting the yogurt market and increasing our carbon footprint, one flight at a time. But, we do have 3 trees by the East Stand reception. Then, engage all conversations that are too modern with something City have done or our fans do, to wave away this modern-football-life-is-crappish talk... like a video of Aguero winning the title?

Microanalysis and financial expertise can be ignored. Choose the volume and content. Direct every conversation ti the football, and explain that Lidl value yogurt and Marks and Spencer luxury yogurt do the same job, in a capitalist market without upper limits, and has been doing so for some time. The Premier League and M&S wanted to maintain the status quo. Lidl brought out a luxury range. That's City. Busting the yogurt market and increasing our carbon footprint, one flight at a time. But, we do have 3 trees by the East Stand reception. Then, engage all conversations that are too modern with something City have done or our fans do, to wave away this modern-football-life-is-crappish talk... like a video of Aguero winning the title?

Surely we are the new double clotted cream, not just a luxury yogurt

And I’m not sure our owners would appreciate the Lidl comparison.

i miss the old days cos we had a sense of humour, yeah we were crap but we had a laugh and there wasnt this massive sense of stress about everything
Exactly this. Every single game we play now is a 'must-win' game. Even if we draw and drop a couple of points, it's the end of the world in here and also with the outside media. In the good/bad old days, it was the exact opposite. A draw was fine. A win was a huge bonus! Not shipping 5 or 6 against united & Liverpool was also a good result, even when we got beat. The stress levels are through the roof now. Certainly takes some of the enjoyment out of watching our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.