The one and only Darius

I know some people like to ridicule the guy for not being the most talented of players, but at the time & position we signed him he was a good buy. In terms of effort you cannot fault him. He's never complained about not being a regular and just gets on with it. The goals against the rags and the lethal finish against Sunderland will never be forgotten!

Good luck to the guy. Not a legend but a player I'd suggest all City fans fully respect. He derserves a move to a good club in the Premiership/Championship and a good run of games.

bluetim said:
I know some people like to ridicule the guy for not being the most talented of players, but at the time & position we signed him he was a good buy. In terms of effort you cannot fault him. He's never complained about not being a regular and just gets on with it. The goals against the rags and the lethal finish against Sunderland will never be forgotten!

Good luck to the guy. Not a legend but a player I'd suggest all City fans fully respect. He derserves a move to a good club in the Premiership/Championship and a good run of games.

Perfectly put.

hmm dunno what to think about darius. worked hard, yep, but he had the chance to move on for first team football a while ago, and didnt take it. anyway, good luck, if he can get some confidence in his game he'll be a pretty useful premiership player for someone.

allways loved the guy,everytime he played he gave 100% for the team and blue shirt

goodluck vass.

No talent or skill very lucky to ever play football, work rate is not excuse as he was well paid to do it Can't think of a memorable moment and I'm so pleased that, hopefully, we will never see such ineptitude wear the sky blue shirt ever again Good bye DV and good luck enjoy your retirement in the depths of the Football League

kramer said:
No talent or skill very lucky to ever play football, work rate is not excuse as he was well paid to do it Can't think of a memorable moment and I'm so pleased that, hopefully, we will never see such ineptitude wear the sky blue shirt ever again Good bye DV and good luck enjoy your retirement in the depths of the Football League

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Or maybe your so naive to notice the vital goals he scored for us, his goals against the rags!
His work rate was amazing, obviousley.. talent wise, he wasn't the best especially now..
but Vass deserves some respect. Goodluck Vass.

kramer said:

a little harsh mate, surely you can think of some generous words for him...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.