The one and only Darius

kramer said:
blue_soundwave said:
How can you not think of a memorable moment?? He scored in our win at the swamp!

Second attempt should have converted the first

He scored in the home tie a few years ago too. Was good linking up with Cole and an England international. So theres a few much more reputable people than yourself who obviously some iota of talent in him.

He wasn't Robinho, nor was he talentless. A confidence player who played his part is establishing us as a lower mid table team.

Always tried his best in a blue shirt can't ask for more than that, cheers for the memory of OT goal darius and good luck at future club!!
Ntini how are you going to cope!! haha

Two goals in two seperate Derby victories. A good partnership with Andy Cole. always worked hard and something like 4/5 goals for England in 20/21/22/23 caps ????. Pace to burn.

What a player he could have been if he could have found some scoring boots from somewhere.

I wish him well.

I'll actually really, really miss him. He has a fantastic work rate, memorable goals being where he turned and scored past the rags and then went off celebrating with Trevor Sinclair and that funny scuffed shot Vs Sunderland. He seems a really genuine, hard working fella who puts his all into the cause. I wish him all the very, very best wherever he goes and hope they appreciate him as much as I did when we needed him (I know that sounds awful, but it's true)

Take care fella and good luck mate. Fantastic attitude even when he didn't play week in, week out! No complains from me for £2,500,000. His partnership with Andy Cole was brilliant to watch, especially his part in Andy Cole's goal against WHU.

C_T_I_D said:
I'll actually really, really miss him. He has a fantastic work rate, memorable goals being where he turned and scored past the rags and then went off celebrating with Trevor Sinclair and that funny scuffed shot Vs Sunderland. He seems a really genuine, hard working fella who puts his all into the cause. I wish him all the very, very best wherever he goes and hope they appreciate him as much as I did when we needed him (I know that sounds awful, but it's true)

Take care fella and good luck mate. Fantastic attitude even when he didn't play week in, week out! No complains from me for £2,500,000. His partnership with Andy Cole was brilliant to watch, especially his part in Andy Cole's goal against WHU.

Good post mate.

C_T_I_D said:

It's like being a fan of Michael Jackson, i'd presume.

You're called to the stand to testify on behlaf on Michael in his umpteenth child scandal case. You adimantly defend his character. You feel like a job's well done until the prosecutor turns to you and says; "So, you'd let your kids sleep with Michael?" (or in this case, 'so, you'd like to see Darius pull the sky blue shirt on one last time?')

At which point, without hesitation, you proclaim; "FUCK NO!"

GStar said:
kramer said:
blue_soundwave said:
How can you not think of a memorable moment?? He scored in our win at the swamp!

Second attempt should have converted the first

He scored in the home tie a few years ago too. Was good linking up with Cole and an England international. So theres a few much more reputable people than yourself who obviously some iota of talent in him.

He wasn't Robinho, nor was he talentless. A confidence player who played his part is establishing us as a lower mid table team.

Yeah I know what some ex-pros think of him as well

Here's all the stats of one DV, striker, 311 games( all comps) 67 goals Says it all

Not really GStar. More like giving praise to what he done for us and the effort he put into every game I suppose. Even Darius himself would probably feel ill at ease stepping onto the pitch for us nowadays knowing there's better players in our team now and expectations of us have risen. He can go out with his head held high in my books.

kramer said:
No talent or skill very lucky to ever play football, work rate is not excuse as he was well paid to do it Can't think of a memorable moment and I'm so pleased that, hopefully, we will never see such ineptitude wear the sky blue shirt ever again Good bye DV and good luck enjoy your retirement in the depths of the Football League

no need for that he gave us 100% may not have the quality to come with us where we are going but i have more time for him than the likes of elano who have the quality and jus carn be arsed. good luck vass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.