The one and only Darius

kramer said:
No talent or skill very lucky to ever play football, work rate is not excuse as he was well paid to do it Can't think of a memorable moment and I'm so pleased that, hopefully, we will never see such ineptitude wear the sky blue shirt ever again Good bye DV and good luck enjoy your retirement in the depths of the Football League

I do believe your talking out of your arse.

Ability wise one of the worst players I have ever seen in a City shirt but out of respect for my old nemesis Ntini........Good luck Darius!

Ntini77 said:
kramer said:
No talent or skill very lucky to ever play football, work rate is not excuse as he was well paid to do it Can't think of a memorable moment and I'm so pleased that, hopefully, we will never see such ineptitude wear the sky blue shirt ever again Good bye DV and good luck enjoy your retirement in the depths of the Football League

I do believe your talking out of your arse.

Believe what you want! DV has not talent and missed more chances and cost us points than what he won for us. When was the last time he scored look at his goals per game or his conversion rate! Sick of this he gave his all so what! take any one from the crowd and put them on the pitch and they would give their all and would do it for free DV was well paid for what he did and all this, goals against the rags FFS he put an easy chance at VDS and just got lucky scoring the rebound Yes I wish him luck but he is not a PL player end of IMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.