The one and only Darius

kramer said:
No talent or skill very lucky to ever play football, work rate is not excuse as he was well paid to do it Can't think of a memorable moment and I'm so pleased that, hopefully, we will never see such ineptitude wear the sky blue shirt ever again Good bye DV and good luck enjoy your retirement in the depths of the Football League
what you know about football you could write on the back of a stamp..
with a JUMBO marker pen !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HxKgeojKJM&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HxKgeoj ... re=related</a>

Who have we got to score goals like this now ^^, thanks for the memories vass and good luck in the future!!

VassellSale.png

CITYROBBO said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HxKgeojKJM&feature=related

Who have we got to score goals like this now ^^, thanks for the memories vass and good luck in the future!!
What a goal, I mean pure brilliance.

Final word on DV He gave 100%

And as usual on this forum you lot just turn to personal insults when you don't agree with a poster. Like I said I have friends who played for City and England and they respect my opinion and when it comes to DV they mainly agree. To call me a tit because you think Im wrong is silly, to question my football knowledge when you don't know me is is silly, to tell me to log-off just because you disagree is child like

You miss my points entirely so what's the point?

I'm sure Vass is well aware of his weaknesses as we all are, but he is certainly a talented player, and he wouldn't have been a premiership player for so long if he wasn't.

He seems to be a real professional and I've never seen any reports of him moaning about his position as a squad player. He always gave his all and I'm very grateful for what he's done for us over the years.

Cheers Vass and good luck to you.

kramer said:
Final word on DV He gave 100%

And as usual on this forum you lot just turn to personal insults when you don't agree with a poster. Like I said I have friends who played for City and England and they respect my opinion and when it comes to DV they mainly agree. To call me a tit because you think Im wrong is silly, to question my football knowledge when you don't know me is is silly, to tell me to log-off just because you disagree is child like

You miss my points entirely so what's the point?

Maybe you are right, but most people are acknowleding the hard work he put in for OUR team, without complaining to the papers when he was benched. It's not DV's fault he isn't good enough to get a contract extension and he's been a model pro that I haven't heard a word against in all his time here (apart from lack of skill which isn't his fault, he can only do what he is capable of). If you can't be gracious enough to acknowledge the effort he put in for OUR club to the limits of his ability you don't belong in this sort of thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.