The one and only Darius

C_T_I_D said:
I'll actually really, really miss him. He has a fantastic work rate, memorable goals being where he turned and scored past the rags and then went off celebrating with Trevor Sinclair and that funny scuffed shot Vs Sunderland. He seems a really genuine, hard working fella who puts his all into the cause. I wish him all the very, very best wherever he goes and hope they appreciate him as much as I did when we needed him (I know that sounds awful, but it's true)

Take care fella and good luck mate. Fantastic attitude even when he didn't play week in, week out! No complains from me for £2,500,000. His partnership with Andy Cole was brilliant to watch, especially his part in Andy Cole's goal against WHU.

This^^^^
One goal at the swamp (legend) best of luck to him and thanks for (that) goal.

Gave his all, and contray to what people might think was a good player on his day. You don't play for England if haven't got talent.

Will miss his insane skill...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pylvClSFO0g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pylvClSFO0g</a>

I will never slag off a player like Vass.

Always gave 100%. We know he's not a great player, he probably knows it himself but he's made the best of his ability in his career and got to play in the Premier League for a long time plus for England. I hope he moves on and does well elsewhere. No matter how shit a player is, if I think they are giving 100% effort then I won't have a go at them. They don't pick the team.

kramer said:
No talent or skill very lucky to ever play football, work rate is not excuse as he was well paid to do it Can't think of a memorable moment and I'm so pleased that, hopefully, we will never see such ineptitude wear the sky blue shirt ever again Good bye DV and good luck enjoy your retirement in the depths of the Football League

i dont normally reply like this but kramer you are a TIT!

True professional always gave 100%, if his scoring record had matched his effort he would be going world cup next year. I wish him well and will always remember his rag goal.

Good luck to him wherever he goes, will always be remembered for is goals against the rags and in my opinion was definately worth the 2.5 mil we payed for him. Always gave 110% and never gave up. He's been a good sevant to the club. Hopefully see him stay in the prem, but have a feeling he'll come back to haunt us like he did to villa ;)

kramer said:
No talent or skill very lucky to ever play football, work rate is not excuse as he was well paid to do it Can't think of a memorable moment and I'm so pleased that, hopefully, we will never see such ineptitude wear the sky blue shirt ever again Good bye DV and good luck enjoy your retirement in the depths of the Football League

yawn.gif

He was an England international. If you believe you can be in the national team while being inept and without skill, then my friend you are quite diluted.

Unless you are talking about Gary Neville.

_44417093_vassell_afp416.jpg

Best of luck to Vassell wherever he goes! City Legend!

leewill31 said:
kramer said:

i dont normally reply like this but kramer you are a TIT!

Oh dear, kramer, that is an ignorant and unobservant view; sorry, but it is.

It wasn't skill he lacked (technically he was a clever player); it was composure. Hence he was better when he wasn't the main man, eg when Andy Cole took the main burden up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.