The ONE thing you love most about Bobby Manc

Chairman Wesker said:
One thing i hate is the people that make poor excuses of an attempt to take snides at other blues " oh other city fans tried to hate him because they can't see infront of their own 2 feet ect " there is NO NEED to be like that to fellow blues in spite while we are WINNING i might add. and i'm sure every single newcastle fan on the planet thought keegan was the best thing since god when they were cruising the league and well we all know what happend there my feet are firmly on the ground until he wins the premier league or champions league with manchester city and that's exactly the way he expects it to be.

for now he has done a good job with one stand out results city fans will never forget. And be broke our 35 year duck but i would expect him too with the squad we had. so far i'm pleased but that's it.

sat-nav-stars--victor-meldrew-13536344.jpg

Chairman Wesker said:
One thing i hate is the people that make poor excuses of an attempt to take snides at other blues " oh other city fans tried to hate him because they can't see infront of their own 2 feet ect " there is NO NEED to be like that to fellow blues in spite while we are WINNING i might add. and i'm sure every single newcastle fan on the planet thought keegan was the best thing since god when they were cruising the league and well we all know what happend there my feet are firmly on the ground until he wins the premier league or champions league with manchester city and that's exactly the way he expects it to be.

for now he has done a good job with one stand out results city fans will never forget. And be broke our 35 year duck but i would expect him too with the squad we had. so far i'm pleased but that's it.
We'll always be entitled to a difference of opinion, didn't like his appointment but knew the best was yet to come, especially after the last matches of last season.

Ground work was done last season, this season we are playing the best football on the league and streaking ahead, this thread is to celebrate the bloke who got us here so far. SO FAR.

So far so good, nothing won yet but signs are there.

I too am pleased but for me that's not it, I'm confident too. Nothing can be expected even with our squad, this is football. However if you expect one you must expect the other. You expected us to break the duck, you must expect Mancini to continue as he has.

Whatever happens next Bob will always be the guy who beat the rags in the semi and 6 1, won us a cup and got us in to the CL.

I'm more than pleased with him, I'm ecstatic in fucking dreamland. Even if the unthinkable happens and he fucks it all up completely, he still came from Italy to manage Man City, for that I'll be eternally grateful.

My feet are on the ground too, a thread on the love we have for the bloke who got us here so far is hardly out of order.

oakiecokie said:
His respect towards other Clubs and Managers.
Some fuckers could learn from this great man !!

The clueless twat Hughes in particular.

This moment. Merrick's face is brilliant.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=152322628165424&oid=208411345454" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 8411345454</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.