The ONE thing you love most about Bobby Manc

His name. He has talent and modesty and could win us the league, but his name is almost perfect for us.

Agree with every other attribute mentioned in this thread too. Bloke is brilliant.

I've already had a turn but sod it, the guy rocks!

I love the way he plays the press and conducts his pre-match interviews. He acts like Manuel from Fawlty Towers, so he knocks them off guard. They think "we've got a right one here". Then he goes and pulls the rug out from under them by winning 4-0, 5-1, 6-1,...

How lucky are we!

Two things which have both been said already in the thread...

His eye for a player.
His ability to improve players.

Two things.

Absolutely demands 100% dedication, effort and concentration from his players on the pitch.

Doesn't spout on about other clubs, managers or even refs in interviews. Just talks about ours and always in a measured way.

Spot on!!

oakiecokie said:
His respect towards other Clubs and Managers.
Some fuckers could learn from this great man !!

I have to say this. Whenever we're hearing about Slur or Wenger and there 'mind games', short hand for being a cock towards another manager, I think back to our Bobby. Seemingly never has a bad word to say about anyone, and everyone is a good strong team.. Even when Joey Barton insulted Barry he said "Joey is a good player, but Barry is a great player". Manages to make the point whilst still making two compliments, quite amusing actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.