The ONE thing you love most about Bobby Manc

This...
297599_263754810335991_100001044229319_764703_136786517_n.jpg

stony said:
His mental toughness is not to be underestimated. A lot of so called big managers would have crumbled under the weight of expectation at City. He just takes it all in his stride because he knows that his way is the right way and if he's given the tools to do the job he will do it well and in some style.
First manager in the Prem since Mourinho not to be in awe or be intimidated by bacon face.
I think Ferguscum knows this and he seems to respect him for it.

The one and only most important thing - his on-field results.

The fact that he has class, dignity, decency and integrity - whilst important, these things are simply a reflection of how he does things - rather than the outcomes that he achieves.

Dirty Harry said:
I love the fact nobody hates him, all the opposition fans I know say they really want to hate him, but they just can't.
A number of our own fans gave it a good go because they couldn't see further down the road than the two feet in front of them because they walk though life with their heads down!

He's done it all before and he wants to do it all again - WITH CITY!

Knew when he was appointed he would lead us out of the Wilderness Years - just hope he changes his name to Manciti (change the N to a T!) as a sign of his affinity with God's Own Club!

mackenzie said:
stony said:
His mental toughness is not to be underestimated. A lot of so called big managers would have crumbled under the weight of expectation at City. He just takes it all in his stride because he knows that his way is the right way and if he's given the tools to do the job he will do it well and in some style.
First manager in the Prem since Mourinho not to be in awe or be intimidated by bacon face.
I think Ferguscum knows this and he seems to respect him for it.

Spot on, he was the same with Mourinho too.

1961_vintage said:
The one and only most important thing - his on-field results.

The fact that he has class, dignity, decency and integrity - whilst important, these things are simply a reflection of how he does things - rather than the outcomes that he achieves.

I know the thread title says "The one thing" but if I could have another go I
would steal this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.