**********The Open Championship**********

Not sure if it's really Open-related, and apologies if it's been covered already, but does anyone else get the uncontrollable urge to kick the television in every time that senile, geriatric, unfunny **** Peter Alliss takes the mike?
Just how and why the BBC continue to employ this tedious old duffer is beyond me, and if he attempts another fucking 'hilarious' Manuel out of Fawlty accent the next time a Spanish golfer addresses the ball, then I honestly think I may find out where he lives, and burn his fucking house down.
Hopefully the cliched fat twat will explode shortly, as he looks increasingly like Mr Creosote out of Monty Python's Meaning Of Life.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Not sure if it's really Open-related, and apologies if it's been covered already, but does anyone else get the uncontrollable urge to kick the television in every time that senile, geriatric, unfunny c**t Peter Alliss takes the mike?
Just how and why the BBC continue to employ this tedious old duffer is beyond me, and if he attempts another fucking 'hilarious' Manuel out of Fawlty accent the next time a Spanish golfer addresses the ball, then I honestly think I may find out where he lives, and burn his fucking house down.
Hopefully the cliched fat twat will explode shortly, as he looks increasingly like Mr Creosote out of Monty Python's Meaning Of Life.
I was waiting for the first Alliss is an old duffer post.
Change the commentary then if you don't like him.
Or turn it off altogether...

Garrinchas---Dog said:
Not sure if it's really Open-related, and apologies if it's been covered already, but does anyone else get the uncontrollable urge to kick the television in every time that senile, geriatric, unfunny c**t Peter Alliss takes the mike?

I take it your a fan then.
Oh well, it takes all sorts I suppose, but cheers for the heads-up, as I had never considered doing that before.

I was sayin this last night the lack of golf on the BBC is rubbish these days but one good thing , only four days of his drivel

maccadon said:
The cookie monster said:
Lets see if Rory's recent friday form improve's
Big chance if he can put a decent round in & looking like afternoon tee times will get the favourable weather...
Looking good into double figures under now
4 shot lead down to two already
The two shermans are making a move on him........

Garrinchas---Dog said:

I take it your a fan then.
Oh well, it takes all sorts I suppose, but cheers for the heads-up, as I had never considered doing that before.

Alliss is cringeworthy. Should've been pensioned off years ago, when he mistakenly thought Mickelson had forced a play off at Augusta, when he had actually won the Masters.

I find him unbelievably negative at times. He was getting stuck into Mcilroy after 1 hole yesterday, "It's all a bit of a struggle" etc.

He'll be in overdrive all weekend about a retired Major General who's been appointed club captain at Bigglesworth By The Sea Golf Club. Wishing him a speedy recovery from his operation on his bunions. The majority of us don't give a shit about your old cronies, Peter. Just concentrate on calling it right when someone holes a putt to win the tournament.

EDIT: Had to wait less than an hour before he calls it wrong. "Dustin Johnson in for PAR 4". I wouldn't mind, but we watched live pictures of tee shot into a bunker, chip out, approach & two putts for a BOGEY 5.

He's anti European in his commentary.yet wankfest over tiger n rest o the yanks.it's nauseating at times.regarding his mentions of people didn't he get knuckle rap for a fictitious name that was rude n ruder golf course that got emailed to him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.