The Origin of the Term 'Rags'

Predictive text for you there Yorkers. Should have said Stratford, as in East London. Formed I believe in the period just after their European Cup success and originally named as the bandwagoners.

I’m keen to understand what people’s latest thoughts are on the origin of this. I’m not a fan myself and prefer red cunts or red twats. It seems to be used more than ever these days but personally find it an inoffensive boring nickname.

I’m keen to understand what people’s latest thoughts are on the origin of this. I’m not a fan myself and prefer red cunts or red twats. It seems to be used more than ever these days but personally find it an inoffensive boring nickname.

rags is fine for me. Manure or U****d too.

They hate it, red cunts could refer to several teams, plus I normally.end it with bastard/cunts/wankers so effectively very insulting.

I will keep to rags, I like it as well as manure, swamp dwellers and rag bastards

They hate it, red cunts could refer to several teams, plus I normally.end it with bastard/cunts/wankers so effectively very insulting.

I will keep to rags, I like it as well as manure, swamp dwellers and rag bastards
I disagree about using manure, loads of fans from an array of clubs call them manure, only City call them rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.