The Owners/The Board [Merged]

PaulPowerShower said:
It's happened

GEt over it,

I was here when we wanted Swales out, when we gave Steve Coppel a job for about 20 mins - When we sacked Kendall / Machin / Ball / Keegan.......yadder yadder yadder blahh blah blah

I was here for the last 30 years. I will be here for the next 30 years supporting the club. Not the people, the club

I was in the legends lounge today and shook hands with Summerbee / Marsh / Corrigan / Book

And I got giddy as fuck....... Even thoughI have never seen any of them play but you could see in their faces they fucking love this football club thats what city is about. Good / bad / win / lose

I made me really think about all this Hughes out bollocks

Reading that made me really think - all your post is bollocks

CTID

Anyone who has read my posts knows that I was a staunch supporter of Hughes and I still believe that given the chance he had the credentials to take us where we needed to go.

That said, Sheikh Mansour, Kaldoon, and Cooke are the one's entrusted with taking the club where we want it to be and they have deemed that what they have seen isn't good enough - that is armed with all the inside knowledge of what is ACTUALLY going on. With a heavy heart I back their decision. I very much hope that over the course of time that the judgement they have reached is proven to be the right one. One things for sure as always I will continue to back the manager and the club.

I've always felt that having the owners we have got is more important than any manager. I would rather have our owners and Fat Sam managing us than be go back to no money and Mourinho in charge.

Don't know much about Mancini as a manager other than he has won titles and cups so no one can argue he hasn't got pedigree. Of course, like I think a majority of fans - I would have much preferred Mourinho but I firmly believe he is waiting for Baconface's job.

I hope this can lead to an end of division between the fans and we can move forward with renewed optimism.

vinny123 said:
i will be truely disgusted if the club do sack MH, we as supporters need to get a reality check, we are 6th in the league, a game in hand, 4 points off main top 4 and have not lost at home for 16 games, have only lost 2 games all season, and in the semis of one cup and still in the draw of the other.

just what do our fans think we should be doing be ten points clear at the top for gods sake, they need to wise up and remember when our opening game of the season was blackpool at home, thats reason to have a moan, or losing on a cold friday night to bloody huddersfield.

we have a mini injury crisis, we played pish on wednesday, utd have just been battered at fulham do u think fergie is about to be sacked

MH was given a 3 yr project and told to go out and achieve it, we should let him have his time and back him all the way, and judge at the end of the season.

if manncini does come, then if we do win the carling cup i hope the club has the grace to acknowledge hughes got us their
and then hangs their heads in shame.

i have been a seson ticket holder 40 yrs, seen us win the league and cups, but ive also seen the crap, and we are at the moment stronger than we have ever been

this will now make us a laughing stock again, only city would sack their manager when we are in the top six

Great post.May I just add Hughes finally got the striker back today that he has always wanted,you know the one who can't run and is terrible.

I genuinely wish Mark Hughes all the best and am absolutely certain he will find success in the near future.

But for those who were prepared to listen, we were told at the takeover that these guys do not fuck around. They want success, they want success for City................ and they will get it.

Scream if you wanna go faster!

in some ways its a very good thing for the club , were 6th but if we continue on our current form under hughes we would never achieve our top 4 goal for the season , probably be another mediocre finish , they have seen the way weve played and took the risk on sacking hughes because they may think we have no chance under him of becoming a top 4 side , its called sense , yeah we might get laughed at , but our owners arent gonna be patient enough to give hughes 2/3 years because they want the success sooner rather than later , our owners only have the best intrest at heart . he is quite simply not a good enough coach , he may be good at sorting the attack out but his defensive knowledge is piss poor , and his judgement is poor , some substitions he makes are really quite astonishingly bad , and some formations and the tactics are crazy . not all the time mind you , but every now and again , he is causing us to lose points , because i do believe the rumour that he wont give the players stick when they play badly and he is too quiet.

Crazy.

Thought our owners said they had patience? We've lost 2 games and this happens! Hope all you Hughes outers are happy. Feel sorry for the bloke. I'd have bet he would have slowly turned things around.

Anyway good luck to the new manager. I'm sure he'll do better!!!

Re: Crazy.

I wonder what'll happen if he doesn't.

Good luck Mark Hughes and welcome mr mancini.

paphos-mcfc said:
Thought our owners said they had patience? We've lost 2 games and this happens! Hope all you Hughes outers are happy. Feel sorry for the bloke. I'd have bet he would have slowly turned things around.

Anyway good luck to the new manager. I'm sure he'll do better!!!

Happy is an understatement ...

Fucking estatic i'd describe how i feel now the rag has crawled back under his rock..

Bye Bye useless wanker, time to look to the future :)

It does seem slightly surreal, not what i expected at all.

And you can say what you like about Hughes, at least he had a bit of diginity and class about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.