The Owners/The Board [Merged]

wearethesouthstand said:
decision to appoint mancinin made on 2 dec, statement goes on about not hitting targets...

the point is the decision was already made

hughes lost the support of the board when he went to abu dhabi, he was supposed to meet khaldoon after the game and he didnt bother to show up. khaldoon had all his entourage there , took it as a personal snub and that was that

mancini is bringing in an italian left back and an italian centre half

also mancini has a 3.5 year deal but if he doesnt get top 4 he will be out in may and they will go for mourinho

ALL TRUE ALL FACTS

You can back up those FACTS can you ?

Surprise me.

I'm pissed off not because they sacked hughes but the way they did it, why couldnt they have waited till monday morning? yet again we look like mugs to the whole of the football world, as for macini, well I thought we was getting someone better than hughes in

to me a lot of my respect for the owners is totally gone. they lied, stabbed hughes in the back and treated this poorly. saying top 6 was the requirement. on december 2nd, we WERE in the top 6 and just got into a semi. still back our owners, but hope mancini sleeps with one eye open

M22_blu said:
I'm pissed off not because they sacked hughes but the way they did it, why couldnt they have waited till monday morning? yet again we look like mugs to the whole of the football world, as for macini, well I thought we was getting someone better than hughes in
Lmao

some people talk shit fair play

im sorry guys to see MH going

he is a nice person

but he has to go , our club need a more experinced manager

i hate to watch our games , players running around lost and MH doing nothing

for the good of our club we need a better manager

i wish MH the best and to the new manager

gazlinksy said:
MH should of really told mark bowen the defensive coach to leave and found a replacment and the board might not of sent mark hughes on his marching orders !!!

Been saying this for ages, his loyalty to his friend got him in trouble or you could say that perhaps he wasn't strong enough to tell Bowen to do one.

May not a very good decision, but it's inevitable due to team performance.
Try to get Hiddink in but not successful, so here Mancini come in
It may not be a good decision, but not bad from this situation and availability.

It's happened

GEt over it,

I was here when we wanted Swales out, when we gave Steve Coppel a job for about 20 mins - When we sacked Kendall / Machin / Ball / Keegan.......yadder yadder yadder blahh blah blah

I was here for the last 30 years. I will be here for the next 30 years supporting the club. Not the people, the club

I was in the legends lounge today and shook hands with Summerbee / Marsh / Corrigan / Book

And I got giddy as fuck....... Even thoughI have never seen any of them play but you could see in their faces they fucking love this football club thats what city is about. Good / bad / win / lose

I made me really think about all this Hughes out bollocks

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.