The Pep 'Survivor List' (Senior and Junior (loanee) players)

Weird, this constant denunciation of Kolarov as being "shit". Why then would two managers as different in their temperament and tactics as Mancini and Pellegrini — and both of them know a thing or two about winning trophies — have been regularly prepared to show faith in him for years now? I'm not saying he's the best we can get. The criticism of him on BM seems way, way over the top at times.

Weird, this constant denunciation of Kolarov as being "shit". Why then would two managers as different in their temperament and tactics as Mancini and Pellegrini — and both of them know a thing or two about winning trophies — have been regularly prepared to show faith in him for years now? I'm not saying he's the best we can get. The criticism of him on BM seems way, way over the top at times.
Under mancini wasn't clichy first choice?

I agree completely...AK has been well worth his transfer value and more over the years...he is not even close to being as bad as some on here proclaim...he's not world class...but he's a solid premier league standard player

I think the certainties to leave are:
Demichelis
Toure
Bony
Kolarov
Navas

Possibilities include:
One of our RBs
Mangala
Fernando
Nasri (though I don't think he should)

Mangala will only leave if he is replaced by Laporte or Stones, and I think Nasri could resurrect his career under Pep. He could be very good in the new setup. Time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.