The Perfect Pushup...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Since I've lost so much weight, recently, I've seen this product advertised lately, used by the Navy SEALs...

perfect-pushup2.jpg

Does anybody have these? If so, what are they like to use??

Have seem them myself, but not used em.

The only endorsement I can give is I was watching Hatton Vs Pacquiao 24/7, and Hatton was training with them. Great Idea in theory.

Bigga said:
Since I've lost so much weight, recently, I've seen this product advertised lately, used by the Navy SEALs...

perfect-pushup2.jpg

lol I thought you were talking about wonder bras bigga ;0)

Bigga said:

perfect-pushup2.jpg

HA HA saw the advert for this last night, so funny. Just normal push ups will do the same

i really wouldn't bother mate. its just a money making scheme. you can get everything you get from that in a regular push up, or other body weight exercises. Even if it does work your body twice as hard, just do twice as many regular push ups.

toby said:
Bigga said:

perfect-pushup2.jpg

lol I thought you were talking about wonder bras bigga ;0)

I know you think I'm filthy minded, but it's not true, I assure you, Ali!!

;o)

With push ups it does make a difference how far apart your hands are, and how low relative to the position of your hands your body can move (try doing push ups with each hand on a brick or a pile of books to see) but this looks a bit like a gimmick. You would probably be better off with some free weights, not too much, a 50kg set, something like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.