The positive thread.

@malg - Haha :D I was talking about a general sense of pessimism that runs through our fan base, how we somehow feel entitled to victories, a general lack of willingness to understand the game beyond the final scoreline, not having faith in the system or enough balls to stand by the team and the manager when we lose/draw. I would read the entire thing though ;)
It's a British thing. If we had nothing to moan about, we'd moan about that. It's the national pastime.

15-07-17-Shoot-580-06-Dec80-Swales.jpg

Hmmm !

I have just realise that today in 1953 I saw my team "The one and only City " lose at home to PNE - 1-4.
That result did not put me off and I am still positive about the future.

CTID..............

I am positive, always when it comes to City.

I am also positive that city fans have always been moaning fuckers, in fact in 25+ years I must have heard the word rubbish or that's shite(add payers name) at every game I have attended. But always in charitable way towards team and club.

If this thread is off the back of the turnstile fiasco then, on that event people have a right to moan.
If it is about the club in general and our on field play then people who do that need to get a grip, the football is top and the club run better than I have ever seen.

Loads of positives.....

Sterling looking like the player we all hoped he would be

Silva back to his best after injury...one of the most gifted players I've ever seen in a blue shirt..if not 'the best'

Stones being worth every penny we spent on him

Pep - we can already see his revolution taking place...he is clearly one of the outstanding tactitians in the game and a real student of the game.......compare him with virtually every english manager at present and he shows how the game should be played and thought about on a continuous basis..constantly analysing and changing things even within a game...and when he gets things wrong he does it with grace and shows respect for the opponent and doesn't make excuses (e.g. his reaction after the spurs game)...I also like his clear contempt for the media and some of their dumb as fuck questions!

Ilky -great player who will be pivotal over the next few years......along with Ferna who shows no signs of waging at yet and is about to get a contract extension.

Sane - showing signs of being a very good player

Gabriel Jesus - this lad hasn't even arrived yet but I think he is going to be explosive int he next few years...again he epitomises the level of skill needed to play now in the prem and again something english players lack in that level of technical ability.

Beautiful football and a complete change of emphasis on the way we play...in just 8 games...this time next year we will look completely different. I expect us to be there or there about at the end of this season but I think we will see peps true team next year and i for one cannot wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.