The positive we'll still win the title thread...

Plenty of time left yet. Believe!!!

dickovwembley.jpg

samharris said:
Still mathematically possible...so a big yes from me..

Tell that to the rags. It seems to have escaped their attention.

What I will say is in the unlikely event that we do manage it, following last night's 90 minutes of City inspired songs plus the odd ditty assuming they've already won it, it will taste even sweeter than it would have done had we lead the table all season.

Unfortunately life isn't usually that fair, but I'm happy to lend my support to this thread in spirit, if not in body.

Cheeky Ba****ds, "City will be spared the trophy being presented at the Ethiad....Fuc**ng come on city make them spew.

Just do it and ram it up em!! How dare they presume, really annoyed me.

CTID

prima

I believe!!!

The thing that makes me chuckle is that those rag would feel confident if they were just tooked in behind us and we had to go to OT if they had dicked us 1-6 at our place.

The other things that make me feel great are that if they do win it this year will be send for the reinforcements in the summer and Bob will be our uncle next season.

We on this thread believe. If we can win Sunday then I hope our players will believe and that's what we need more than anything. If we don't win it I may well be unemployed because I'll end up twatting this armchair rag at work first time he opens his gob.

prima said:
Cheeky Ba****ds, "City will be spared the trophy being presented at the Ethiad....Fuc**ng come on city make them spew.

Just do it and ram it up em!! How dare they presume, really annoyed me.

CTID

prima
this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.