The Positivity Thread

This place has wrongly or rightly turned into a depressing place recently. But Christ, lets inject some positivity into it. We are Manchester City, we are on the rise overall, a few hiccups on the way is expected. We currently have the best manager in the world and we are rich as fuck. This club wont stand for being 'shite' for long and will take action to sort us out. List below all the things we should be happy about for a more enjoyable read :)
Nice one mate. Won a treble, that will do me.

Thank you. That really puts things in perspective.
Yeah I am feeling positive through a recent veil of negativity. The glow from last season remains strong so that even if we lose to Huddersfield, fail to make the top four and get humiliated by the German rags I will remain relatively content throughout 2024.

Yeah I am feeling positive through a recent veil of negativity. The glow from last season remains strong so that even if we lose to Huddersfield, fail to make the top four and get humiliated by the German rags I will remain relatively content throughout 2024.
I like your bravado, but deep down I doubt you’d really feel ok with that. I certainly wouldn’t be.

I like your bravado, but deep down I doubt you’d really feel ok with that. I certainly wouldn’t be.
Success in football is short-lived. The Treble is a great memory but it's the here and now that keeps me awake at night. Things move on so quickly. In 6 months' time, nobody will be thinking about yesterday's result and performance. You're never at peace with football for very long. It has a never-ending narrative.

Nobody said it was going to be easy being a Manchester City fan, But the right to moan when you are the best fucking club in the world and win silverware for fun does puzzle people,

I will never forget saying Lord, give us another League Cup final win and I will be happy for the rest of my life.
We didn't want much ? forget the Champions League top 4 places and Europe and so-called superstar players with a suntan and posh hairstyles rolling about faking injury or Glory Hunter fans with the half-and-half scares and phones filming the game.

A day out at Wembley was a dream and the feeling sick for a week when it was derby day up next, Boy that feeling maybe we can roll them scum, that feeling was incredible the 5.1 at Maine road felt like winning the treble to us

the-positivity is, one day we will have them days back at Manchester City

Nobody said it was going to be easy being a Manchester City fan, But the right to moan when you are the best fucking club in the world and win silverware for fun does puzzle people,

I will never forget saying Lord, give us another League Cup final win and I will be happy for the rest of my life.
We didn't want much ? forget the Champions League top 4 places and Europe and so-called superstar players with a suntan and posh hairstyles rolling about faking injury or Glory Hunter fans with the half-and-half scares and phones filming the game.

A day out at Wembley was a dream and the feeling sick for a week when it was derby day up next, Boy that feeling maybe we can roll them scum, that feeling was incredible the 5.1 at Maine road felt like winning the treble to us

the-positivity is, one day we will have them days back at Manchester City
For me personally I can’t help think the tide is starting to turn. Complacency from the club with their poor signings, Peps stubbornness re appearing, injuries and the shadow that is over hanging the club means we may have to press reset and go again.

I have seen posts where people have been saying it's been similar in recent years, even last year when City did the treble. I can't remember. We have had an amazing time as City supporters.

Dippers were held to a draw by the rags and if we win our next two game we get another pot to throw on the pile.

For me personally I can’t help think the tide is starting to turn. Complacency from the club with their poor signings, Peps stubbornness re appearing, injuries and the shadow that is over hanging the club means we may have to press reset and go again.
The tide is starting to turn?

Were you asleep when we lifted 3 trophies in the space of a few weeks last season, meaning that were the best team in England and in Europe.

Nothing has changed since then, no one has made ground on us, just because they've had a few more favourable results in the last 2 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.