The Positivity Thread

Everything is positive!

The club is in great shape, we have conquered football in some style with the best coach in world football.

It’s only a rocky patch and one we will be actively trying to put right. The squad is full of good players and will be added to in the summer or maybe in Jan.

We have destroyed 12 years of dips and rags dreams. Think of the torment caused and smile.

We have a great fucking stadium and once the new improvements is finished it will be a commercial beast.

We still have Haaland and Kev to come back and play together. Some good young players which is great.

I can be sad watching the team underperform but massively appreciate the achievements.

I can acknowledge that we have to work hard to get back on top and that I won’t act like a spoilt child when things go wrong.

It’s fucking great being a blue. Can you image supporting any other club? Boring with no identity.

nah we will be alright.
Thank you. That really puts things in perspective.

It was good to see foden in the middle (until the last moments when he spoilt his book losing possession and giving the pen away)

Also like the fact Grealish wasn’t hugging the touchline which meant he was more involved and closer to the play

Rico is going to be a superstar

I remain very hopeful that soon after Christmas KDB will come back firing to give us an extra boost alongside a fully fit Haaland, Stones & Doku. Maybe find a top drawer replacement for Phillips who can get up to speed quickly too.
Likely to be 6 pts adrift by tonight but we have to play all the teams ahead of us again and they have to play each other (tarquins v dippers twice) - come on the seagulls, the bees & even the rags this afternoon!

Last edited:
As a life long City fan I never thought I would see a ‘Positivity Thread’. Let’s remember that prior to the investment by Sheikh Mansour ‘Positive’ was not a word that City fans had ever heard of.

Since the takeover I for one have still never been ‘Positive’ about any result before a match. I suspect I am not alone in this.

Also I would suggest that many City fans along with myself still harbour the following concerns;

1. Sheikh Mansour will leave and take all his money with him.

2. When Pep leaves we will never again make the top four, let alone win a trophy.

3. We will be found guilty of all 115 charges by the Premier League and demoted to the Highland or some other similar league.

In my opinion being ‘Positive’ is not a cloak that most City fans could wear with any sense of comfort, and personally I would not want to. It’s not why I support City.

I also think if we are not careful and before we know it threads will start appearing with the words such as ‘Happy’ ‘Pleased’ and ‘Super Excited’.

That indeed will be a dark day.

As a life long City fan I never thought I would see a ‘Positivity Thread’. Let’s remember that prior to the investment by Sheikh Mansour ‘Positive’ was not a word that City fans had ever heard of.

Since the takeover I for one have still never been ‘Positive’ about any result before a match. I suspect I am not alone in this.

Also I would suggest that many City fans along with myself still harbour the following concerns;

1. Sheikh Mansour will leave and take all his money with him.

2. When Pep leaves we will never again make the top four, let alone win a trophy.

3. We will be found guilty of all 115 charges by the Premier League and demoted to the Highland or some other similar league.

In my opinion being ‘Positive’ is not a cloak that most City fans could wear with any sense of comfort, and personally I would not want to. It’s not why I support City.

I also think if we are not careful and before we know it threads will start appearing with the words such as ‘Happy’ ‘Pleased’ and ‘Super Excited’.

That indeed will be a dark day.
Ha, very good. Made me smile, cheers.

The only positive thing about dropping more points is the media stop calling us cheats and just concentrate on the team being in crisis instead.

Great idea for a thread
Where we are cannot be compared to where clever been.
Onwards and upwards

Had the 6 trophies at our Supporters Club on Thursday. It was a special occasion and we should never take our recent successes for granted. We probably won't reach the same heights this season but its still pat of the greatest phase in our history. Even a few youngsters are now getting a game, that several posters said was worth losing the odd game to see,
Or anyone’s history if we win the WCC on Friday … nobody has held 5 trophies in a Calendar year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.