Red Wings said:
Do you not find this extremely cringey?
No
1. It creates a better atmosphere
2. Looks amazing
3. Great fun
4. Great laugh.
5. Keeps me healthy ;)

But you rag bastards are just jealous that you're fans are shit and make no noise, sit down, eat butties, read books ect. Old Trafford it just like a Library.

"Shall we sing a song for you"
YEAH LETS-

U N I T E D

THAT SPELLS FUKIN DEBT TO ME

is this the same poznan that when they did it at your ground initially you sang " what the f+++ing hell is that " . oh the irony that its now praised by many

shackattack said:
is this the same poznan that when they did it at your ground initially you sang " what the f+++ing hell is that " . oh the irony that its now praised by many

Have Everton won a game by any chance?

shackattack said:
not many to be truthful - we are saving our energy for our cup final again

Ha ha...we've gt to beat Villa first...

I must admit if it comes off then I'll get myself ready for the sight of 4,000 angry scousers with their "victim-ometer" in overdrive,eyes bulging out of thier heads.

You can only go the well so many times before it's empty though.
Moyes should remember that before he starts stirring up the hatred again.

RBmk2 said:
shackattack said:
not many to be truthful - we are saving our energy for our cup final again

Ha ha...we've gt to beat Villa first...

I must admit if it comes off then I'll get myself ready for the sight of 4,000 angry scousers with their "victim-ometer" in overdrive,eyes bulging out of thier heads.

You can only go the well so many times before it's empty though.
Moyes should remember that before he starts stirring up the hatred again.

surely you will give us 6000 plus - we took that many to chelsea..assuming we both win it will be lively to say the least...as for moyes am not his biggest fan in fairness. but sure he will stir things up sadly

shackattack said:

That's a stock response from any set of football fans when they see something different.It's called banter. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. We saw something, copied it. It looks good and we enjoy it and enjoy seeing it and we don't give a fook what anyone else thinks.

Fucking Evertonians! Someone so much as bares an arse cheek to you lot and your jamming the switchboards you bunch of jealous humourless self pitying mardy arsed terwats!

Judge Roughneck said:
shackattack said:

That's a stock response from any set of football fans when they see something different.It's called banter. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. We saw something, copied it. It looks good and we enjoy it and enjoy seeing it and we don't give a fook what anyone else thinks.

Fucking Evertonians! Someone so much as bares an arse cheek to you lot and your jamming the switchboards you bunch of jealous humourless self pitying mardy arsed terwats!

take it you do not like us then ??

shackattack said:
Judge Roughneck said:

take it you do not like us then ??

LOL....I love how you totally ignored the first part.

Your away fans sit down...says it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.